Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Can’t afford to eat at half these places unless you work there for the employee meal :joy:

2 Likes

Man but if you guys ever come to St. Louis there’s a little chain like a mom pop type deal but only stl. Called Hi-pointe they are killer and cheap. They embraced the legalization out here and have one of their places is all weed themed lol!

3 Likes

That’s dope. I don’t think anything has embraced legalization here except for the grow stores. The stigma still runs deep here. Which is weird cuz I feel like it’s something outrageous like 50% of people smoke weed.

2 Likes

I worked at Taco Bell back in the day when $44 would have fed 76 people. They were always yelling at us for eating free tacos. Weird taco bell is still in business the way they would go on and on about food costs. Like we were gonna blow the tortilla and rice budget.

3 Likes

I ordered Thai the other night and it was very good but what swung our decision was that they were offering a free noodle dish with $X purchase.

Can’t beat free shit. It was good even.

But you’re right, it’s madness. A firehouse sub is like $30 with delivery. For a single sub.

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones should check out the boo thread, I think the mods stepped in and it’s looking like tst took the community for a solid chunk.

2 Likes

I’ve been reading through there. Big fuckin yikes. It’s looking like he’s well over the $2000 mark in cash and prizes.

2 Likes

Ive had this saved for years, and now I finally can use it. Lol

ANGRY AT OP? WANT TO JOIN THE MOB? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!

#COME ON DOWN TO /r/pitchforkemporium

༼ ◕_◕ ༽つ [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

WE GOT 'EM ALL!

Traditional Left Handed Fancy
—E Ǝ— —{

WE EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS!

33% off! 66% off! Manufacturer’s Defect!
—F —L —e

NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LIECHTENSTEIN. EUROPEAN MODELS!

The Euro The Pound The Lira
—€ —£ —₤

#HAPPY LYNCHING!

^(* some assembly required)

8 Likes

Was that for tst? Originally?

4 Likes

I’ve had that copied on a note pad forever. Just thought it was funny and fit the moment :rofl:

Like a looooong time since 18-19’

3 Likes

That tst thread is depressing as hell

6 Likes

@Coda ok I don’t know what’s going on over there but that’s the best response in the boo thread.

4 Likes

Oh my GAWD

I teach gym, I’m not going to correct your grammer. I might correct your throwing form, tho :joy:

6 Likes

:laughing: :smiley: :joy:

2 Likes

Gotta teach ‘em how to spin it. Haha

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones you still over there trimming fan leaves?

1 Like

Oh my God dude. First of all, good morning. Second, between the tst dumpster fire, talking shit with @HomegrownVABudz and breaking these plants down, I looked up last night and it was 1245. Only 5 more plants to go. Gonna try and wrap up early at work so I can get this done.

5 Likes

Don’t blame me cuz you shuck leaves slower than my grandma shucks corn :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Good morning homie :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Lol. For real I was in there like “why the fuck is this taking so long?” If I had a bunch of nieces and nephews to do like 2 plants each, we could have knocked this shit out in a couple of hours.

3 Likes