Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

After tst bs, he demanded leet be banned. The moddys said no. He said stuff they said stuff. They banned him, leet left anyway

3 Likes

So much drama in the LBC

3 Likes

Which is fucked up how it all played out.

2 Likes

A whole lot of folks with anxiety nowadays lol

2 Likes

Yep, if he would have waited two weeks , leet was gone. I understand the outrage but some was misplaced. Leet was no master con man. He was just a fan boy.

3 Likes

Snoop Dogg has never had it easier lmao

2 Likes

Livin da dream.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure, I do think leet took to tst and really thought they were cool and had some misplaced trust.

There was already some tension I’d remember a beef between jet and tst. He just had a firm way of vocalizing it, but I do remeber thise two having words well more jet over a failed trade where jet sent out and got nothing in return.

2 Likes

I probably didn’t see the whole story, I don’t know if everyone knows leet is deaf and autistic. He is on his own but just barely and with support from his mom. We had some talks and when everyone was saying he was helping the scam, he was still talking to tst and being told tst would come back and make things right. He was repeating what he was told, so people naturally thought he was in on it. Maybe he was , idk.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t know he was deaf, but yeah i tried to talk him down form hopping in there and trying to “make it right” but yeah he wasn’t a bad dude just a little different and hard headed and too trusting.

1 Like

Forum politics and dynamics are way different from anything else. One shit post or you like the wrong thing and you are on someone’s crap list. And folks don’t forget,man. That seems like too much like work, carrying all that negative bs around.

6 Likes

That’s some true shit, I left the forums for years and was talking with Tony on ig about the forums I thought they died off and he told me they were still kicking. I signed back up but yeah it’s a weird scene for sure. That’s mostly why I stay to a few threads and mind my own.

5 Likes

I like all of this. I’m out of likes for the next 7 hours.

3 Likes

I’m still here too. Smoking a super joint.

3 Likes

What’s a super joint? I do want to learn how to roll the joints with the rosin in the center.

1 Like

A regular joint with a fuck ton of dry sift added in :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha nice. It’s team sleep problems 2024.

2 Likes

Bruh I’m either asleep by 9 and up by 2 or I’m up all fucking night :rofl:

1 Like

Yessss. Dude. I find myself asleep by 9 way more often than not. My routine used to be up til 5 am sleep til noon.

1 Like