Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Well shit. I never did get around to cleaning up the tent equipment. I did however get around to cleaning up my “kitchen” a little bit today and moving a folding table in for some much needed temporary counter space.

6 Likes

You mending up ok @Indicana_Jones ? Got your ass kicking shoes back on?

4 Likes

Brother. My bp was so jacked up for so long, I wake up in the morning at like 171/110 and feel like a brand new man. Straight feeling like a million bucks. Another week I’m off to the PCP doc to get my shit fine tuned.

5 Likes

you are gonna have that house finished up in no time now…glad you are feeling better

3 Likes

Hell yeah. I need to get back to work. I’m getting dangerously close to that spot where you have the time and no money or no time and all the moneys. It’s a fine line. Haha.

4 Likes

Very good. I get a call back from some fool at the surgeons. Actually told her I was getting off the phone. Nothing was being accomplished other than my BP was going up. “What do you mean?” We’re done here, call me when you have answers. So lame.

2 Likes

What you got going on you need surgery for? Is it your back issues?

1 Like

This was for an old hernia repair I damaged. Need a CT scan to verify it’s just uncomfortable and hurts. Not in danger of a real problem. I talk to a back guy next week. Need all the information to process. The back isn’t a potential fuse. I am a good candidate for an insert called Coflex. I think. I have successfully delayed surgery on my back for 25 years. We’ll see. Just talking. The missus is going.

4 Likes

Thanks for inquiring. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Of course man! You’re a good dude.

It’s always good to have the missus come along. If she’s anything like mine, they don’t take any bullshit from the doctors.

3 Likes

…Good to have another set of ears there too, to remember what’s been said. Especially since doctor’s visits are often so rushed.

2 Likes

Went and picked up 9 new lids with 6 inch baskets for the next run instead of these giant 12 inch hydroton eaters.

4 Likes

Coflex… u trying to save some money … Amazon.com

Hey! Nice basket! :wink::joy:

1 Like

I can’t wait to have to clean 66% less hydroton.

3 Likes

66% less hydroton = 66% more fun!

3 Likes

Different Coflex. This is a piece of metal? I’m assuming, that is screwed/glued to vertebrae keeping pressure off the disk.

cleaning hydroton is no fun, thats so true!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i bought a few bato dutchbucket a while ago.

thery are still brand new because of that :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning brotha. :coffee:

Plants look great, :vulcan_salute:
Hope youre back on your feet and recover swiftly.

2 Likes

Ayee the crossover we didn’t know we needed! @InTheWoods @Indicana_Jones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes