Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Haha Good morning :coffee: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Nice, I’m sure you’ll like those way more! I’ve got the 6” 8” and 10” current culture lids, definitely prefer the 6-8 myself. So much easier to work with plus I find the 10-12s to be more for giant ass plants going in very well established

1 Like

Nice. I only got 9 replacements cuz “cheap ass alert” over here. Haha. I’ll be running 9 of the 6" next to 9 of the 12 inches and see which ones I really like better. I have some square pots that fit really nicely into those 6s transferring them should be a breeze this go around.

Also, when I was cleaning out the small ebb n flow jank yesterday, I was shooting algae salad out of pump hose for a solid 10 mins. I have what looks like a quarter mile of 3/4 tubing going to my main system. You have any best practices for cleaning that much tubing out?

1 Like

Warm or hot, (not boiling or anything though )water and h2o2 let it sit for a bit , if that doesn’t kill stuff and clean it out I’ve made brush type things on a pole (toilet brush on a dowel or broomstick etc and just slide in and out turning constantly as sell

2 Likes

Good lookin out. I was just sitting here thinking to myself why I don’t just build a whole new setup. Something like PVC pipes that carry the water to the buckets and at the end of the grow I can just dismantle a couple of sections of pipe and blow the hose through it all out back. That also feels like a lot of unnecessary work, though.

3 Likes

But we live for that shit! :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Hah. Nawl! Everything I do is an attempt to automate functions and free my time out of the garden. Some times it does feel like an idea I’m ready to build is a potential rube Goldberg machine waiting to happen lol.

2 Likes

My bedroom already looks & to some degree acts as a Rube Goldberg machine :laughing: I mean the ITC-308 is triggered by Temp to do X, the Controller 69 & GE full size Dehuey are triggered by humidity to do X. I have 2 exhausts running outside, one from tent exhaust, the other from a Delonghi Portable AC. All held together with Gorilla & painters tape.

Shits hilarious :laughing: Barely room for my bed & desk. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. The plants appreciate my co2 at night

2 Likes

Wow. I’m bored. It shouldn’t be this way, I have a ton to do on the house and I could start some new beans. Yet here I am, just lounging in bed still.

3 Likes

We can still make it to VA Beach :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

1 Like

Omg…this is what I was just thinking.
Your post just got me outta bed, lol.
I gotta a lot of peppers to chop, salsa to make…and yes, I gotta drop some beans today. Let’s do it buddy!
:crazy_face:

1 Like

Haha. My wife just said the magic words. Yard work. Let’s get it. Sorry @HomegrownVABudz the beach just got hit with a trump card.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Its all good, I don’t really have the energy to do all that driving for some seeds.

Imma message them on IG, and try to get some leftovers at the next growers meetup lmao

1 Like

I’m smoking keif this morning, if that tells you how I’m feeling :joy:

2 Likes

This is how I’m feeling right now.

8 Likes

Pre 98 Bubba morning. :100: Try not to kill these. :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The pressures on!

Lol @Bobgrows

7 Likes

Are you doing these now?

3 Likes

Yes ma’am. They are going for a swim riiiiight now. The over night temps were in like the 40s or 50s. Room temps are a problem of the past.

2 Likes

:pray:
Wishing you great success!
You will love it!
Please post!
@TopShelfTrees1 will also be running them soon!

3 Likes