Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

This fuckin guy!

2 Likes

I’m gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

1 Like

Tony two times.

1 Like

Goodfellas is one of my favorite movies

2 Likes

Classic. I want to go see the new martin scorsese film coming out in the theater 20th.

3 Likes

Hehe, what a riot. Missed y’all last night.
Yup, “trash”. I’m not a a hoarder. I’m a collector of treasures. Yes, some might come out the dumpster. Whatcha go to say about it!?! Lol.
Worked underground in the middle of the street until after 10pm. What a mess. And back to it today. Ugh. See y’all later.
Oh yeah Cole…definitely wanna see that.

2 Likes

Hey my mom and dad just rolled into town. Feel like I haven’t seen them in years!

2 Likes

Make a Bowl and greet them like u do Best

1 Like

They wanted to come by tomorrow morning. I told them to come on and tomorrow was chop day. All of a sudden they want to reschedule for Tuesday. I see you mom.

Haha.

Just cut my hair for the first time in a few years. I forgot this version of me existed. It’s liberating. No more waking up with it wrapped around my neck all in my mouth.

Too bad it doesn’t grow long enough for locks of love or id totally have waited a little longer.

2 Likes

Here is the first PRE 98 BUBBA KUSH update

3 beans are standing tall and pushing out their first set of trues. ALREADY.

Bean 4 out of 5 blew out it’s shell and was ready for the rooter.

The last bean got re wetted and was placed back in stasis for another day or so. See you soon little buddy.

10 Likes

Hey MOM check out my WEED!

2 Likes

Haha last time they came over my mom said “Jesus Christ it smells like skunk as soon as you walk in the door.” My dad wanted to see but it was lights out and I had to tell him “don’t you open that door Ricky Bobby!”

4 Likes

My mom pressed some rosin today for the first time. And I couldn’t be prouder lol

7 Likes

Haha. My mom is far from that cool. Like a few months before we went legal she could smell some one growing in their condo building and she was trying to call the police and get him arrested and possibly kicked out of the building. I had to sit her down and ask her what in the actual fuck her problem was. I’m working on deprogramming decades of governmental anti drug propaganda.

4 Likes

My mom used to not be this cool, but now she’s cooler than she used to be :rofl:

1 Like

I did 3 or 4 dabs as soon as I got home. I’m swimming rn :rofl:

1 Like

Yea HGVA seems to be the only one with a cool mom. I’m jealous.

3 Likes

I met his mom. Can vouch she’s a cool lady. Would hang out with again! Lol.

1 Like

Good morning to my little corner of the OG universe! It’s chop day!

4 Likes

Good morning brotha. Happy harvest!

3 Likes