Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Off with her heads! :axe::axe::axe:

2 Likes

It’s certainly morning. Haven’t had coffee yet, but I’ve had dabs :rofl:

Im gonna be a rosin bro for the next two weeks or so lmao

2 Likes

Morning dude!

1 Like

Enjoy that time with your folks. Time flies. My Mom just went into hospice yesterday. She’s 94, and has been missing my Dad, who left a few years ago. She’s ready to be with him.

4 Likes

Indeed. My mom just turned 70. I’m trying my best to convince them to come settle down on my property, but she has no plans on settling down anywhere lol. She wants to move to Portugal and wants me and my wife to come with them. What am I supposed to do in Portugal? I’m sure they don’t have a shortage on pot growing house painters there. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear this @MrGreenJeans i know the feeling all too well (well my grandma) but we know they are most definitely going to a much better place and I love how you put it, she’s definitely looking forward to being with him again.

3 Likes

Good morning brotha man! And friends and fam

3 Likes

Wow. For how small in stature these plants were, they have some super dense donker ass buds hanging.

Look at this little block head. It’s like the size of a baseball mit. Packed with bud super sticky and smells super sweet.

13 Likes

Better bud shot

14 Likes

How do you grow your buds upside down? LED on the floor?

4 Likes

His whole house is upside down

1 Like

48pm

1 Like

One of these days I’ll learn to defoliate regularly before chop so I won’t have such a job of it after they come down.

1 Like

Don’t even do it regularly. Just kill the fans the day before chop. So much easier.

3 Likes

Thanks @Estacionsj .

Now I’m craving a burger.

5 Likes

Lol. What a sloppy ass bitch.

2 Likes

He just didn’t want to get his shirt dirty. I respect that.

2 Likes

Yeah but mustard in the chest hair is a real problem.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Now that’s a plan I can get down with.

1 Like