Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

The bacon grease is like speed ballin. The grease pumps the numbers up and the THC brings them back down. :joy:

2 Likes

Okay! Ladies are in their big houses now. Plenty of room to stretch out and are getting their first feeding. Yum yum yum.

14 Likes

Doing a little trim job on the Goji OG. Not sure how I feel about this one. I’ll be lucky to pull 2 Ozs from each plant I think. Buds aren’t nearly as dense as I thought they were. They are super sticky icky and fragrant though.

The top buds are all about 2-2.5 grams

11 Likes

I’d smoke it :laughing:

1 Like

Nice brother

1 Like

Oh, it’ll smoke. I’m just more used to dense indicas kicking off 6+ Ozs per plant.

This run is only gonna get me to 8 Ozs. I hope I get an O of pea buds for my wife to make another batch of budder with.

5 Likes

I suppose with everything they went through during my hospital stay and tearing their roots off at the jump, this could have gone a lot worse.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d say your still well in the black after your lil stint. :wink:

2 Likes

Most definitely homie! No question in fact

1 Like

Top # is good. Want the other at 70 Keep up the good livin. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha. My shit has been so jacked up for so long, that normal range blood pressure had me feeling like I needed to sit down for a minute.

2 Likes

Oooh we got a donker. This is one of the two tippy tops. Im starting to see the benefits of keeping an even canopy. It might only be a gram and a half more, but that’s a 50% increase from the lower branches.

6 Likes

1 plant down. 2.125 Ozs. Evening out the canopy could have easily brought this plant up to 3 Ozs.

2 Likes

I am super duper just about over this recirculating res. Something funky is happening in there that is throwing the pH out of wack constantly. This isn’t a problem I have been having until recently. But these bubba Kush are already starting to display the same yellowing at the bottoms of the plants and the seedlings aren’t even 3 full nodes yet.

I have readjusted the pH back to 5.8

The plants are also displaying hatred towards me for over watering.

I just got all of my new timers plugged in and am getting them straightened out. They were getting fed more than they were getting drained so they were sitting in water for way too long. They were pissed.

Let’s turn this train around. Let’s get these plants happy again.

2 Likes

4 Likes

So does it water up top then drain through the net basket?

2 Likes

You’ve got this homie ! :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Nah it floods up from the bottom of the bucket and then drains back out the same way.

I just cut the waterings back to once every 4 hours. I think they are already starting to perk back up.

2 Likes

Goji OG smoke report

5 Likes

Thanks bro. This shit is just getting really frustrating. This is a new problem on the last two grows and I don’t know what’s what yet.

2 Likes