Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I love it, this place cracks me up constantly! Glad to be able to put a smile on your face, trust me my cheeks are hurting over here too :blush:

1 Like

I’m gonna burn my likes up on you two and I don’t even care. Lol.

1 Like

Like wtf…. One like. I got ONE LIKE! :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Same.
My wife is looking at me like I’m nuts.
“You’re such a nerd” real time.

1 Like

Haha my favorite of joes stunts is when he makes you wait two hours to get your likes back. You drop one like and then he’s like “wait 7 more minutes bitch!” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My wife calls you guys nerd-o-s

2 Likes

My dog gives me that look quite often lol. My wife just ignores me :disappointed:

1 Like

Hahahaha. I totally misread that as nerdgros.

No no like Cherri-os

1 Like

Yeah yeah I got it. Still funny though and now I’m gonna start calling all of my black homies nerdgros!

2 Likes

How those bubbas going? @Indicana_Jones

3 Likes

I’m cleaning out my bucket system and getting ready to get them out of the toxic swamp machine😂

This is gonna be the last time I use that thing.

I think I’m gonna get the girls big and strong in the buckets and break them down into clones. When they go back into the tent as clones, I might take that opportunity to build myself a loudog style table.

7 Likes

Oh shit that would be badass would you do their cycle timer and do the dripper setup?

2 Likes

Not sure. I was trying to get the best zoom in on his system between here and Instagram. I’m also unsure on whether or not I want to get away from hydroton as well.

They need some food stat.

3 Likes

I think he has a build thread in here from when he built his room. It’s pretty neat, I do want to make a dripper system for fun but need to make a space beside my spare bedroom to try that just in case I fuck it up. Like try it outside in a garage first lol.

1 Like

Haha. I’m worried about this hoe being on the second floor too. My greatest fears is the fill timer pump cutting on and the drain pump timer not. I guess I could run both pumps to the same timer to mitigate that issue.

1 Like

That’d scetch me out a little to.

2 Likes

Holy shit y’all. My blood pressure is low AF right now.

106/84

Killin the game.

2 Likes

We can pump you full of bacon grease and get those numbers up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just kidding :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha. I’m just excited to start getting weened off some of these medicines.

3 Likes