Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Do I remember hearing you saying you were running low on the magic pre 98 bubba beans?

2 Likes

Ummm… yes…:woozy_face:
I’ve given many away

3 Likes

THOSE BASTERDS! haha fuck em grab a VPN my dude! :laughing:

2 Likes

I got you! You’re first on the list! We’ll keep you giving em away forever!

5 Likes

You’re so sweet!
Wait until you smoke her! Oh man … the terps are flavorful coffee , carmel to me. Smoke enough and feeling no pain! She’s one good one to hold onto.

3 Likes

I love it. The last time I was able to find some bubba Kush… You can just tell. The buzz feels like a warm hug from an old friend.

5 Likes

Yes! Great way to describe it!

4 Likes

You’re making committing to my next run difficult… :man_facepalming:t4:

Your Bubba’s may be my next Bubba’s…

3 Likes

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Yeahhhhh!

2 Likes

Damnit man ! My bush is starting to stink!

1 Like

Hell yeah. What are you growing?

1 Like

Obama kush and apple tartz. Had to pop in, you coming back from holiday and talking about kush bush. That’s one of my new favorite terms!

1 Like

Haha. I’m pretty sure I didn’t coin the term, and if I did, I’m damn sure not getting any royalty checks for it.

1 Like

Yeah I never heard it before, but I will shoot a pic once the lights kick on. But I either didn’t veg long enough or up the lights to much on flip they didn’t stretch at all maybe got 1/2 stretch. The Bubba leaner is super unhappy with t eh feed sched but the mendo leaner loves it so I hope if it levels out. Thinking the Bubba wants to be even more on the dry side.

1 Like

@Indicana_Jones

6 Likes

Thinned them a bit but didn’t get the stretch I was hoping for, but the one threw bud sites galore.

1 Like

Hell yeah. They look great man. I super prefer plants that don’t really stretch. If they max out around 3 or 4 feet tall, I’m great with that. The last, last grow I did the plants were all getting to be about 6 ft tall. I was for real like “oh no. What the fuck am I supposed to do with all of this?” :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks dude, yeah I feel ya on that I flipped the gluetini I ran a bit late. Then it stretched out to a monster plant damn near as tall as me lol.

1 Like

Holy smokes. I need to do a res swap.

1 Like

@Bobgrows I’ll tell you what. These pre98s are hearty plants. Their roots are super strong. I also just shop vacced the plants to pull off all the dead undergrowth. Maximum success. If I can quit going to work for a few days I’m sure I’ll be able to get around to cloning these ladies.

Thought I had 3 girls and 1 boy. Turns out it’s 50/50.

5 Likes