Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Put this on the calendar and tell the wife it’s always been the plan and the plan hasn’t changed :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ll mention it in passing under my breath 7 or 8 times while she’s falling asleep tomorrow night :joy:

2 Likes

Yikes. Just spent about an hour cleaning up this room and cleaning up these plants prepping them for surgery. They are hungry as hell.

Bout to redo this res so they can get a few full power snacks in before surgery tomorrow.

2 Likes

Get them some Scooby snacks :yum:

1 Like

Can you give plants Gatorade? Think how fast they could grow :rofl:

These are one of those high moment where I say something, and then I feel like Ive had that thought before and it weirds me out

2 Likes

It’s what they crave.

2 Likes

White Castle is what I crave :yum::rofl:

1 Like

Why doesn’t this ridiculous state have white castle?

:point_up::point_up::point_up:

OH MY GOD 10 CHARACTERS

1 Like

If we leave at midnight we can get there right as they open and spend all day there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Mahahaha. I’ll bring all my blood pressure pills and just keep popping them as the day progresses. Back in highschool my go-to was a sack of ten. Onion chips and a large red.

1 Like

Me and the homie always talked about going Harold and Kumar style :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s worth it. Get it while youre young homie. I just looked up the sodium content of what I would get. I’m trying to weigh it out to see if suicide by white castle is worth it. Can I survive 481% of my daily sodium intake in one sitting? I’m gonna have to start training.

3 Likes

That’s why you take the entire day. Gotta pace yourself :rofl:

2 Likes

Where is my clonex? I swear to God this place is haunted by teetotalers. It’s been on the same shelf for years until I need it. Now it’s nowhere to be found. Also all of my rooters have turned to green slime in the bag. What the hell is happening here?

2 Likes

Like actually green slime? I wanna see that lmao.

My brother is coming to visit today I think. I can send you some cubes via him if you want.

1 Like

I appreciate it bro. I’m about to pop over to Churchland and check out what their grow store is all about. I haven’t been yet.

2 Likes

Lemme know what they got good.

2 Likes

It’s a pretty small shop, but they had everything I needed and nothing I didn’t. They had a wide selection of grove bags. A wall of bumper sticker propaganda. The lady there was really nice.

1 Like

Okay step 1

Get rid of this piece of junk

Step 2

Put some real air stones in this little doo dad and make some turbulence

3 Likes