I feel like I’m forgetting something!

2 Likes

What could it possibly be? :thinking:

1 Like

I can’t read my own writing.

2 Likes

Too foreign for me to read it.

2 Likes

Note to self: learn to write better notes.

This one says something something give foreigner all your money something but it’s pretty illegible.

3 Likes

Holy fucking shit. Well now I have a new project. I turned on all of my lights to warm the room up a little bit to get it all hot n humid for the clones. I stepped in there today and it was 88° in that hoe. What am I supposed to do with that come summer time?

Guess I’m going to be building some sort of super ventilation for the room.

1 Like

Does the room have an exhaust port? You could always get ones of those stand up ac units from Lowe’s in there, heard those work pretty good.

1 Like

I can make an exhaust port. I do have one of those portable AC units that I scored from a local OGer. He even made several different sized exhaust manifolds for it too.

@MrWizard how’s the tomato tent coming along?

2 Likes

My other thought was just doing a massive air exchange to pull passively from the rest of the house and vent into the attic. Maybe vent straight out of the roof to mitigate any moisture issues. Make the whole hood smell lovely.

1 Like

That would be badass, but also a lot more work lol!

1 Like

Lol. My wife was like “you aren’t going to have to cut another hole in the attic floor are you?” Yep. One hole to rule them all. I don’t want to do too much though because I think back yard grow building is back on the menu.

2 Likes

Back yard grow building would be epic! Make a porch for grilling lol!

3 Likes

Hell yea backyard grow op, shit is going to get real then. Future pic @Indicana_Jones grow…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

If only I would ever learn to manicure my plants properly. I’m just hard headed. I love it when I end up trimming an lb of larfy undergrowth. Haha.

@Hotrods_and_hounds I’m definitely building it out to be easily transferrable back into an inlaw suite for when the in-laws inevitably need to come kick it with us.

1 Like

How many sqft ish you talking?

1 Like

Sorry. Fell asleep on everyone last night. I have about 120 sq ft right now. Would like to up those numbers to right around 600. Have a little room to spread out.

1 Like

At 600 sqft you made a legit man cave, that would be badass to double as in-law suite/ grow cave! Put a little kitchen and stuff in there doesn’t seem bad. Would you put in little appliances or go full size for the in-law suite side?

1 Like

Full size. I feel like once the in-laws are gone, it’s most definitely going to be a landing pad for my sister in laws kids. The way shit is going right now, I don’t see them being able to afford anything in life. Only the one of them is showing an interest in manual labor and carpentry and let’s just say it’s not the boy I thought it was gonna be haha

2 Likes

I def get that, a lot of the kids on our side are the same. If it’s hard they don’t want to do it. I have multiple generations of tools. That once I’m gone unless my daughter has a kid that wants them between the nieces and nephews nobody will touch them. Most of the kid want to be YouTubers. Broke it down to one of the neighbor kids when he was hooting about not be able to afford fixing his car. Was like I’ll let you use my tools and watch ya make sure it doesn’t get fucked up. Response was “I’m good I’ll pay somebody to do it.”

2 Likes

I had the exact same issue with that cloner. I also found certain areas wouldn’t root, I need a better pump also. I find they root better just almost touching the water surface .

1 Like