Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Yeah. That’s why I put a couple cuts in rooters as a back up. It does feel that way with the cloner. If just the bottom of the stem is being kissed by the water bubbles. Fingers crossed on this one.

2 Likes

Got em all crossed for ya brother

2 Likes

Yes. Fucking YouTubers and influencers. I have the same conversations with these kids. I don’t want to crush their dreams but I also realize they need a healthy dose of reality. Hah. A few weeks ago I went to the inlaws to install a new cut off valve for the toilet and replaced their vanity faucet and water lines. The oldest boy was there so I got him to help me. I showed him what to do and how to do and why to do. Then when we were done I told him how much we would have made if we went to some one else’s house to do it. His eyes got big and he said “what the fuck man? That shit was easy. Why wouldn’t some one just watch a you tube video and do it themselves?” I responded “bitch. What am I doing here? You live here. Why didn’t you watch a YouTube video and do it yourself?”

Crickets!

4 Likes

Tomorrow is Friday. I remembered all but myself.

Don’t let me forget :joy:

5 Likes

Mental note: tomorrow is Wednesday.

3 Likes

So I should reschedule my reminder for yesterday?

1 Like

Hell yeah. Time machine style.

I’m so tired I already fell asleep tonight. I feel like I got a full night sleep and it’s still the same night. Time machine style.

2 Likes

Does that technically make tomorrow Saturday?

1 Like

It all depends, long as you have a solid breakfast and get two more meals in after that. That’s the important parts!

2 Likes

So many meals. So little time.

1 Like

That’s why there’s always taco meat in our fridge. Tacos, salad, Samich taco meat is universally excepted by my stomach!

1 Like

Taco meat sandwich ftw. Wait isn’t that a burrito?

I haven’t eaten meat in days.

1 Like

Lol yeah kinda but on white bread like a sloppy joe!

1 Like

That stuff is like a buck fiddy at the local store. Did you stop eating meat on purpose? Out here is pretty country even some of the veggies have meat.

1 Like

Yeah. Several years ago my wife and I went vegan and lived it religiously for 3 years. It’s been several years since we went back to eating meat and dairy but a lot of times, I just don’t really care or miss it. Cheese and sour cream, though. That’s the shit I constantly missed.

3 Likes

I slip in and out of vegetarianism all the time (I’m not eating meat right now). Never really miss meat as I can make all of my favourites without it but dairy is another story. I can’t go without dairy.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that about y’all, and now my opinion has changed.

Just kidding, y’all can eat, or not eat whatever y’all want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What was really fun was being the stereotypical vegan for three years and almost alienating everyone we came into contact with. We’re just concerned about your health. :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve done vegetarian for a spell before. It was fine. But I discovered that I need just the essence of meat or I’m not satisfied. It doesn’t have to be a giant steak, but like a lentil soup with a ham bone in it. Perfect.

And tofu I enjoy sometimes too.

3 Likes

I have what you’d call a see-food diet. I see food, I eat the food :joy:

Ironic considering there’s almost no seafood in the see-food diet plan :rofl:

3 Likes