Indoor grow show

I’ve always did the 5pm til 10pm it gets hot under there but the plants grow fine. Ive had people tell me it’s better to do the early morning deps but why fix it if it’s not broken. This is last seasons grease monkey. I only have 6 hoops that I am depping this season cus I had to plant late to stay safe from the chop teams. They have been chopping heavy thos season.

15 Likes

In my climate it’s still 100F at 5p but usually about 20%RH. :thinking: I’ve been terrified of tarping at that time & killing them in a steam cooker :sweat_smile:.

:helicopter: wish you good luck & better weather :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Some pics I took today these are my full term hoops

14 Likes

some pics I just took today

11 Likes

12 Likes

my deps at a whole other property

11 Likes

Who’s got the biggest grows on this site?

4 Likes

probably you from the pictures. :wink:

6 Likes

15 Likes

Crazy grow man!!! Love it!

2 Likes

I got pics for days. About to chop my purple punch deps

3 Likes

10 Likes

my gg4 dep bed

13 Likes

Awesome grow @Silversurfer!

5 Likes

Got alot of new strains running this year I also ran a bunch of purple punch cus I wanted to start harvesting early. The purp punches in my deps started flower on july 20th and I am cutting em this wed. It’s like a 6 week strain and super frosty

4 Likes

this is called golden gate zookie. Its of crossed with zookie

13 Likes

Let me know if there is any questions or anything. I am down to give away the whole game plan if anybody needs it. Been dealing with some aphids in a few of my gardens and jus knocked out the spidermite problem in my indoor spots. It’s been alot of work and alot of money spent. My dep property will start harvesting this week so I am currently gathering up my trim team, I always go with foreigners for many reason mainly cus they work harder and not drunks also cus they dont have ties to guns or gangster friends lol

8 Likes

I’m still surprised at no condesnation problems with the hoop houses(canadian: polytunnel :laughing: ). :thumbsup:

Also, I’ve recently read/heard that if heat is an issue I could use a double layer of dark shade cloth to do light-dep–ever heard of that or tried it?

:v:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t try that if air is blowing thru chances light is too. I promise you that ur area doesn’t get hotter then mine. U can throw tarps from 6 to 10 no problem. Yeah it gets hot but only for a few hours. If it’s really something u wanna fix tho u can throw a duct under the tarp and run a squirrel cage or inline exhaust fan. One end blows another end sucks. Hope that helps

6 Likes

Og* not ok lol fucking auto correct