Indoor grow show

purp punch deps

17 Likes

took some snaps of 3 different properties I am doing

22 Likes

Killing it there, I think you’re the biggest scale grower on here. There’s a farm in Oregon I think (?) that makes auto seeds for commercial sale and they’re pretty huge too, but looks like you have them beat by some margin lol

What are those big round planters the huge trees are in? Also, why bother with the smaller plants in the hoops vs the giant trees? Is there any advantage to one or the other?

What are the best commercial strains you’ve run or seen over the years? Anything you wish you still had?

5 Likes

The hoops hold 100s of plants where as in the 300 gallon smart pots are just 1 plant per and can only do 99 medically at my full term garden. My 2 hoop gardens are half light dep and half full term hoops. Zookies is a great commercial strain cus it finishes in under 60 days and yields well. I had an amazing orange cookie cut that I didnt clone but it was pure fire.

6 Likes

300 gallons, wow. What type of soil and food do you use?

2 Likes

:beer: :hamburger: :fries: :tropical_drink: :smoking: :ice_cream: :coffee:

:smile:

:evergreen_tree: :us:

5 Likes

The soil was verified tho I wouldn’t suggest to use it anymore since it was bought out. I use all types of stuff fish, bone metal blood meal all purpose t0p dress. Synthetic food is maxsea

3 Likes

Vermifire not verified lol I hate auto correct

4 Likes

zookies

18 Likes

16 Likes

@beacher
It’s the biggest grow scale i’ve ever seen. :grinning:

@Silversurfer
Amazing scale, I am wodnering how do you take care of those babies ? It’s just such a big scale, do you have someone partner up with you ?

3 Likes

:beer: :smile: :evergreen_tree:

Cheers ! Amazing formation :grin:

2 Likes

shit and I thought my 4 plants in a closet was a lot of work :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I have a partner on my indoor and I have 2 full time workers during the season for their 6 month visa that work the 3 outdoor spots. Have a worker on the indoor spots too. It’s still alot of work and everybody has a part to play. Selling it and paying Bill’s is a job in its own

8 Likes

my 3rd outdoor spot this is my first year growing here

14 Likes

Love your posts man. I suddenly feel better about my harvest workload! :sweat_smile: You’ll need a really good pair of scissors, a pretty big closet & maybe a meth IV drip :laughing: :night_with_stars:

:v: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Just need a good team a d alot of trimmers. I try to get mostly foreign females. U should see some of these girls, it’s crazy I prob got the best looking farm in the area lol

8 Likes

any bud shots on the zookies was interested in getting that clone after trying out the alien labs

1 Like

Pictures would prove a lot ,also easy on the eyes :eyes:
Let’s see your girls!

1 Like

These are jus some pics I have of a couple of em I dont wanna start going thru their facebooks for their pics lol alot of the prettier ones have left already

5 Likes