Indoor grow show

“Try to get mostly foreign females” looks at picture there’s more men bro. Bit of a sausage fest had man all excited to see the naked Chinese women like a scene out of American Gangster… for shame sir.

6 Likes

Guess u didnt read the fact that my trim season is winding down and alot of my other women left. And 4 guys and 3 women is far from a sausage party lol. I had like 3 fucking gorgeous girls working nut they are gone and I’m not gonna dig up their Facebook pics to appease u pervs. Gotta jus take my word for it I guess maybe next year I’ll do a thread on all my little bad trimmer hoes

5 Likes

:hammer: Beware the wrath of female OGers! :wink:

@Silversurfer are you able to dry all in one space ? growing is one thing… drying properly another. That’s a lotta herb. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I want to see some trimming ladies! Great looking plants! Reminds me of the MENDO boys and Green Shock farms killing it bro!

Ahhh just had to wait a few posts! Pretty good looking!

1 Like

Just found this, great looking buds and awesome outdoor setups

i was on there thcf Monster762 i seen some nice work of yours there if you had same screenname. Youll like it here. Rules much more realistic. Welcome.

3 Likes

Well my main full term garden got cut by the cops/fish and game. My other 2 farms made out ok other then my dep property lost 4 hoops due to early hard frost. The strains weren’t suited for my area they had chem in em and I was un aware cus I got em from a buddy as I was low on plants at the time. Had a pretty shitty season, after the cops cut my main property, it just kinda took the steam out of me and scared the trim team and workers. Pussy ass foreigners dont understand that it isnt a jail thing and that they wont even mess with the trimmers if they come. Still got my indoors pumping and next season imma be growing on a legal farm probably 2 or 3 legal farms cus I am done dealing with cops. Everybody else went legal and it left me too wide open being one of the only black market farms in my area. Still gonna make money this year but nothing like it should have been gonna just go extra hard brokering and doing my indoor thing.

12 Likes

Tough deal loosing the main shop man, condolences

3 Likes

Fuck its all good, it brought out alot of peoples true colors and is pushing me towards the legal game which may help me make even more money so we will soon find out. I am not trying to sound cocky but I grow better weed then alot kf commercial farmers and know how to run big ops so I’ll be ok I got alot of options and just trying to weigh out the best

10 Likes

Best of luck to your endeavors

2 Likes

some indoor zookies

17 Likes

Oh goodness. Got dropped in the sugar jar huh. Maybe it will brush off

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

my wife says wedding cake knocks her on her ass, 2 small hits and she is done for

Yes wedding cake is one of my favorite strains to smoke I just dint grow it anymore cus it takes too long to finish. I swapped out the wedding cake mothers with ice cream cake.

3 Likes

got some indoor updates and a pic of a new outdoor piece I bought.

12 Likes

That’s some prime real estate man, looks like some kind of bog/marsh so should be perfect for a hungry plant! Good going on the buds to looks nice n frosty.

1 Like

Idk why the pics are showing up like that. The 1st pic is the gelato 41 the second pic is the ice cream cake. The property is elevated but it’s been raining recently. I also dont plant directly into the earth imma have beds or pots

1 Like

Yeah the site does that if you have an aspect ratio higher than 16:9. You can view the whole image by clicking on it.

3 Likes

Thanks for your compliment there ace means alot to me coming from you

8 Likes