Indoor grow show

12 Likes

these are fresh pics jus took these today mid week 6

13 Likes

gelato 41 not just hype

15 Likes

Is that Blue Gelato 41? I won some fem seeds. Have you tried it? Just wondering what the taste and high is like. Haven’t decided if I want to include it in my outdoor grow this year or not.

5 Likes

This is the clone only gelato 41 I am making seeds with her crossing her to orange push pop if u want some hot me with a pm and I’ll send you some

7 Likes

Does not look any more colored up or goo’d up than 100’s of plants pictured here on this site by others .

Ok well that’s your opinion and it’s about the smell and taste gelato is never looked upon as the sexiest looking weed but it tastes and smokes amazing. Thanks for your positive input tho ace u know I look forward to ur kind words

1 Like

Looks like any Cookie cross out there. Is the high kinda dull and boring like most high THC strains? Everything I tried in Colorado that looked like that was a boring, non descriptive high.

2 Likes

May not smoke as good as the foxtail stuff ur used to but it sells for over 2I per joint and peopke ask for it by name so idk maybe it’s a famous high end strain for a reason

1 Like

Yeah, your probably right there. 100% Sativas known for fox tailing are generally really really potent. Wow people ask for it by name huh, how cool.

2 Likes

I dont know why ur coming on my thread and being passive aggressive with ur little slick comments. It’s obvious what ur doing and sad u play child games

1 Like

Believe I am being honest and nice??? Nothing aggressive in any of it. Just curious. and stating my opinions.

2 Likes

Ok then, to be honest gelato 41 is imo the best of all the gelato strains and is the maker of alot of the fire designer strains you see being grown now. Gushers, runtz, area 41, el hefe and alot of others are made from her she is worth it too she has color and taste and smells amazing. But to be honest indoor around me is 1800 if it is a1 fire the gelato gets 2k and up so it’s an easy decision imo and I love smoking it.

4 Likes

Looks pretty damn good to me. Lots of frost and looking nice and tight

I think all of it is awesome… Those are some fat beautiful buds that id be proud to grow. Your setup looks amazing and i think both you guys plants look really good and buds look great. Just sucks you guys dont see eye to eye…

2 Likes

Do you grow Blue Dream as well? Just asking because it is such a popular strain. I grow for myself and Dad, not for profit. It’s probably a money maker strain, I would think…? Actually, my go to medical strain for anxiety even though it’s taste and smell never impressed me.

btw… Wish @jetdro would’ve just started over with you. He got what he deserved. I really enjoy him, wish y’all could work it out.

1 Like

I am looking for a good cut of blue dream actually was just asking a buddy about trying to get the cut. And I didnt start with that dude he got what he deserved and he had many chances to chill out and fall back but he insisted on trolling me and making up lies.

1 Like

I know, I read the earlier exchange. He should have let shit go.

His buddies are still out there talking shit but it’s all good by the look of the grow he is posting he doesn’t need to waste his time and energy with slinging shit my way.

1 Like

I actually have what I know as the original cut of blue dream, had it 14 years, I actually despise it I have smoked so much of it but my father and two friends are in love with it so it’s kept mainly for them. Does yours look like this @Meesh when first dry it’s very hazy but mellows out with a cure and gets a slight berry thing going on, more in the smell then in the taste.

10 Likes