Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Have you had trouble with any spraying or anything impacting your weed? I have the same setup, I’m a little acre smooshed into a farmers fields.

3 Likes

The Farmers Field & Crop-prep has been handled 3.5 - 4 weeks ago. Including the spraying

We have Open space and big Winds due to the Lake / Shoreline.

Its been talked about, but we do not believe there is a Contamination issue @AppalachianBiscuits

Raising the plants and providing the First real Soil it sees, we see as an added safety interface

Last year, they grew Soy Beans and the edge of the Field was Soggy, all season.
Previous Year it was Corn, and no moisture issues

5 Likes

Ya know… :thinking: that long raised bed looks so good… You could add another a little further up the bank… :wink: :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Great observation @Gpaw, that makes Total sense…

Our own Bleacher Creatures… 2nd Level.

I am sure that would look deluxe in full bloom. Staggered plants for light…

Getting better by the minute, see what you started… lol

Thanks Bro

7 Likes

What an amazing setup!

Bummer to hear the sandtrap will be producing vegetables rather than herbs this season, but I bet they’ll be monster-scale veggies as well. Probably more than enough to go around :wink:

Nice work, and glad to see you’ve got some good, friendly support and staying busy. Happy to see all the happy pictures of harvest time. Hopefully I have some trim-time friends this season :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Big Picture, Friends first @FieldEffect

And I am excited about the start we are off-to as well.

I’ve a question? What’s your secret for Sexing such young plants in Veg.

Read your agenda, looked back at the Bags… and was Jealous.
I’ve some Regular stragglers in week 7 & 8

3 Likes

Out the door… down the road
JOTI product on the left and some Lime-based madness from @Great_lakes_Genetics & Black Market Breeders. Mysterion V1 (fem)

Queen Mother #2 as of Friday. I’m taking a cage over in 10 Minutes. I guess this was a pet defence lol She is to be Topped

10 Likes

reserved for sativas with shaved legs :grin:

6 Likes

Makes Perfect Sense @noknees
:raised_hands:

4 Likes

I’d prefer if I had some magical insight, but I don’t. I use Farmer Freeman. Actually had leftover tests from before to use. Results due Tuesday

So…I cheat… that’s how :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol of course lol

Its great that there are So many options…

hate to assume things… but that had not crossed my mind

2 Likes

man it is looking amazing, what else is there to say ! It’s always a pleasure to see new pictures of your hustle and bustle!

have agreat start into the week brotha! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Thanks for starting it off Great @m0sirys

We have a nice light rain changing the schedule, and alls good. So no pics taken in the rain.

And Blue God, a short pheno, could not be squeezed-in at the south-end; doh. So she has her own 20-25 gal Bin to ride in this Summer. And she is now in the Chicken Shit zone lol.

Thats going to be the main source of nutes for a few plants “up-top”
** open for discussion if anybody has looked to Chicken poo for Canna-Nirvana **

There will of course be worm casting teas and hopefully Humalite Drenches :crossed_fingers:

Have a powerful week yourself Sir!!

4 Likes

Rainbow Belts 2.0 left, Mint Berry (unknown to me but highly recommended) middle, ShiskaBerry right

A little more Drainage is available this Summer. All 5 sides

End of the week is Bigger Bag and a boost in Nutes for these Autos.
Then its Outside time.

BlueBerry Pie F1 FAST seedsman

M / F ?

15 Likes

And, Its a Girl, todays Sexing is off to a great Start.

Super Diesel female :white_check_mark:

@SativaKid

19 Likes

any chem fuego updates? is this where you post them? i just selecting “watching” this thread and look forward to your progress.

2 Likes

frost warning tonight for us

1 Like

I’ll be looking at them tomorrow Anon…
Company came to grab their projects

I’m rooting for the Fuego’s as well.
Thx for Watching bro.

Divine Seeds AK-47 xl is developing all the levels of branching that it needs. However its just a little behind when it comes to Size right now (Left)

Same age as the Autos; mid-week #2

10 Likes

Watching this, I’m definitely excited to have received some of your fire. Was trying to lookup the Russian tzar and found your thread. Thanks again man. Think that’s gonna be one of my next autos to start!

2 Likes

Wow, just burned Some of the Russian Tzar Bomba auto, wicked positive stuff gang!
Just in case theres a Hole in the line-up lol

9 Likes