Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Mr. @Tuned I have no idea. But the Nukehead has got the jump-on the Barney’s Farm version…

Pine Tar Kush also looks like she wants to Bloom… today, I am dolling out a 50/50 mix of Veg/Bloom ferts.

Those two plants are going to be Bloom-spoiled today, with a minor Schwazze to enter the Season

Its only seen as a positive to get a couple to start early

6 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman it was a gorgeous nite here on the edge…

3 Likes

Hey Thanks for that @PsillyRabbit, its amazing how such a Slow and steady event can be so bloody exciting…

Have fun and Finish Strong Buddy !

4 Likes

excellent capture!!

10 Likes

Nice garden :rainbow: the corn seems like a really good camouflage!

Keep up the green vibe

2 Likes

You’ve got some real beauties this season @MissinBissin ! I’m rooting for the Acapulco Gold!! Continued success!!
:v::grin:

4 Likes

Awesome Summertime entertainment

4 Likes

Here is the CRIPPY B4 @OriginalDankmaster96

And then there is Pressure Skunk

Both plants are healthy and enjoying the view !

A buddy checked-in with a BlueBerry Pie FAST from #sponsored:seedsman
“where’ve you been” lol

She looks Great; I’ll dig up the age in Veg weeks. Looks healthy, I sent Soil Amendments and some top-dressing for the rest: BOG LSD & Mysterion V1
LSD below @smokenhike

Mysterion V1 (#2) @Great_lakes_Genetics

And the damn Pole Dancer went Male on us. Bent as he was…

The BlueBerry from #sponsored:seedsman is looking Healthy and content, ~ 6 feet tall

@SativaKid will enjoy how the Red Rona has exploded over the lst few weeks. X 2 below

Blue God, x 2 below

Topped Dragon Blood Hash Plant,

And the “upskirt”

Blue Gods knickers

20 Likes

Morning @SativaKid its great to see your footprints !!! :footprints:

5 Likes

Well she sure has shot up FAST from last update. Not as dense of growth which I think is going to be better, so I like what I see. Is the stalk getting thick ? That’s the tells tale sign of a really good plant, it just keeps swelling and getting harder too, almost like bamboo. Pressure skunk I see does have that thick pole stalk. I’m thinking the CripXmas really did help the RKS structure to be more sturdy. I guess it remains to be seen what else, but it could be the ONE that makes RKS amazing :star_struck: You’re making both look ideal for outside so makes it feel worth the effort to get these beans out before it was too late. Look forward to next update and keep up the fantastic progress. You’re the one to watch in this group :pray::clap:t2::facepunch::trophy:

6 Likes

I am so glad that you are able to see these adaptations within your plants as they grow

They are the ones jumping in the Garden when I look down there

12 Likes

Looking good there sir, I’m glad they were able to resist the wind this time around!

1 Like

Wind and Watery fields, arghhh.

Now she’s Tucked in behind buddies house this time around @smokenhike

fresh Nutes went Home with the Owner;
Giddy-up

3 Likes

Thanks for that message @Budderton
Much appreciated
That plant is putting on a Show

16 Likes

Its great to hear from the People who have received seeds, makes for a great camaraderie. The back and forth it’s amazing seeing the activity.

Spontaneous as it happens, I’m happy doing it when the idea hits.

So many OG’s have been generous and outright surprised me the last couple of years.

If there is anybody that I’ve promised and not delivered to yet… let me know. I’m curious, and the memory has some Bytes left.

@ManyManySpliffs yours is still awol…? I see many have sent, so we’ll catch-up when we can !! :v:fingers are still crossed on that one. Good to Just to touch-base with you on that

Finish Hard my Friends lol

6 Likes

Those pics of the Acapulco could be the front page of a magazine, so cool with the sun behind it

3 Likes

+1

:boom:

Side by side with corn - w/o Guerilla :rainbow:

One of the top ten OD’s growers bucket list

1 Like

Yes @MissinBissin they’re still awol. I was planning on going this Monday when they open, so I’ll know for sure by then.

3 Likes

I think it would make a wonderful greeting card

Hint hint @MissinBissin

You are crushing it this season :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:100:

Not a bad way to greet someone @FieldEffect :grin:

4 Likes