Indoor / Outdoor 2024

There could even be seeds in it :sunglasses::wink:

I’ve just been looking at how much printing custom cards is :rofl:

$1-$1.50 for those wondering in quantities of 10-50.

4 Likes

Morning my friend, I see your Summer is booming. The Super Diesel is going to be a big stash of Workout Weed. I’m going to start some Super Desel and Red Rona for an early Winter indoor finish. By the way, the Purple Kush x Red Rona was very nice Indica. This after pulling the plug once in veg. So patience paid off because even the finish Lady didn’t bowl you over with dank. But the finished product is smooth and a smooth relax with about 23 to 25 THC or so.
I can’t wait until your Red Rona faces the cold and ignites with color. And the weed is unique top shelf and BLACK Buds in the bag have happened twice for me. If the weather gets cold at the right time? I never grew it outdoors properly. Only grew it once on a cold test and it survived some serious cold because of the color soaking up the Sun more. In your capable hands it might get interesting.

8 Likes

Good Morning @SativaKid and thanks for the added motivation. Cannot believe that I’m looking forward to these Cold conditions dammit.
The news is all good and 1000% appreciated Sir

6 Likes

Well I cannot wait to see this Lass go @SativaKid

Wonderful opportunity; what kind of Stretch are we looking at?

Should I clean-out the inside…?
Any tips would be wonderful SatK !!
These are 4 hours ago, looking down on SUPER DIESEL really close to 6’ today

And on ground level

RED RONA (aka red gsc)

CRIPPY B4 Looking super-sharp, breaking above the cage. All small victories x2 below @OriginalDankmaster96

PRESSURE SKUNK, below x2 is no slouch

Hawaiian Snow below

Apollo Ape x 2 below Anon…

Chem Fuego @anonymous4289

And Chem Fuego from the top

NEFERTITI @defharo x2 below

Dragon Blood Hash Plant x2 below

Each plant on OG Row was fed ~ 1.75
Gallons of a Humalite-based irrigation brew this afternoon.

Barney’s Farm and their version of Acapulco Gold is really taking shape
And somehow, I’ve
Deleted the shot from the Hill, do

Corn is the Perfect Camo and the Raised Bed alone, has made this an amazing 2024 addition.

Still cannot believe that I have 10-plants in a single file…

19 Likes

Getting monstrous with the corn!

That Hawaiian Snow bringing back some memories. I’ll have to pull some out this weekend, I have a few ounces from 2022 :sunglasses:

You’ve got an amazing season going my friend :clap:

5 Likes

Thank You Thank You my Friend its been the best outdoor season, period.

Good Surprises and some Testing responses are taking me deeper; the plants show it I think.

On one hand I want to say I’ve never done less, but the planning / crop-conniving takes bloody time !

Thanks for sharing a History with Hawaiian Snow! Will we see a Big Stretch? We are talking the 2nd layer of Bamboo, so its open subject lol

Looking forward to the Images !!

7 Likes

thanks for your updates. keep 'em coming. good luck with harvest time, lol.

5 Likes

You bet, I’m thinking there will be some Doozy sunsets in the coming weeks.
Lol @anonymous4289, bring it on!
Have a great nite

5 Likes

I’m watching you guys with the new amendment routines. My course is already set for the season but next year will probably adopt some of the strategies :sunglasses:

Here’s my newb-grown Hawaiian Snow 2022

I liked it, lost quite a bit to bugs. Wasn’t as “electric” as I was hoping and made me feel pretty spacey. Obviously it served to swing the door right open to other sativas.

I :heart: skinny leaves

Cheers buddy!

16 Likes

Oh man that is a great grow… Can see how those Colas Hooked you further, as well.

Beautiful image Thank You @FieldEffect
Now the brain-storming is going to start lol

Thank You for that.

I am loving the Soil amendment schedule; ea 3 weeks it gets addressed.

And making the routine watering a simple Yield Booster made too much sense. I like the fact its kind of a primitive material, this Humalite. I just finished a single kg of it and its created so much Concentrate, on a bunch of specific levels.

Kudos to @defharo, my gear in the front room is making fresh batches as we speak

6 Likes

i only have 5 plants outdoors, i consider them big, and i have no idea how i’m going i harvest them. i’m a slow trimmer. maybe they’ll get stolen, but i don’t hope for that, lol.

6 Likes

Lots of time and strong scissor hands :rofl:

I have gotten pretty selective with what I save and trim. I don’t know how @MissinBissin does it.

Hook, line and sinker. Cannabis hooked me good :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Big Sturdy Tables @FieldEffect

16 Likes

i think I’d like a t shirt with that on it. maybe better made though.

4 Likes

I’ll take an XL Please ! Lol

2 Likes

The Super Diesel has a normal stretch and the Red Rona stretches more than expected for this type plant but not more than a foot but puts on weight.

4 Likes

Many Thanks @SativaKid, that’s wonderful News. I’ll move it over 4” now lol to the Right…

I can’t wait for Red Rona to start finishing.

2 Likes

That’s funny, especially since I seen in person.

1 Like

To date I’ve Not had a known-plant that explodes in colour… so I’m all in to watch this one @SativaKid

Black Tuna & Alaskan Purple has been my most colourful efforts. Both from 2022

Black Tuna

Alaskan Purple

(yes that is Milk 3.25% on the Leaves… a weekly spray Succeeded in holding WPM at bay throughout the last half of Bloom… )

ps. Seedsman and I have an agreement now that allows them to use a set of images from this Alaskan Purple grow, for world-wide promo’s & Ads… cashless deal, but there have been Perks !!!

6 Likes