Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Thanks @herojuana.tom, its nice to see the 2nd and 3rd sets of leaves extending … breath … lol
Have a powerful week Bud

4 Likes

And a powerful week to you! Have you considered spraying a few with some BBP? :sweat_smile: I have been wondering if it does anything to seedlings :thinking: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

It is that time isn’t it…

I have the parts, guess what, they get it today, 6 applications is easy… both locations!!

Thanks @herojuana.tom !!
thanks #3 or 4 @BudBusterPro

Weeks 1 and 2 have been starting points in the past. And there are noticeable differences… they go boom when exposed to BBP early.

4 Likes

ProMix / Worm Castings / 1 bg Top Soil, Perlite, Sand, Dolomitic Lime / Veg Fertilizer @65% = 25 gallons shown

Next soil for the Bags is getting ready… hearty meals for the next 2-3 weeks.

Doing a little timeline research b4 throwing BBP into action. Not wanting to finish in November @herojuana.tom, with the extended grows found with bbp use. All positive, i just want to check

Did I say Portable?

Destination…

13 Likes

Looking fantastic friend

It’s getting to be time for the season to officially begin!

I think this weekend is transplant time down here. Cheers. Hope your spirits are lifting like those second sets of leaves :grinning:

1 Like

We have a spectacular season happening in Southern Ontario, and I know a few people with Crops outside Already…

Things are still looking great here, indoors. I’m a week or two behind, but its happening.

More transplants are needed (30+) but these are spectacular indicators of how things are going. These roots need some room.

Have a great day @FieldEffect

11 Likes

Morning @defharo

1 Like

There is a mineral that is only found in Canada, it is the one that contains the most humic and fulvic acids, I would not resist using it in substrate mixtures.

2 Likes

Dare I ask “What it is?”
Sounds incredible, I’m adding Fulvic Acid now through Foliar applications, early in the cycle

1 Like

Humalite, they come from a single mine in Alberta… I don’t get it here, I use a similar mineral called Leonardite. I use some formulas for flowering that are the best of the best. If you want i can show you

3 Likes

I can teach you how to solubilize humic, fulvic and imatomelanic acids from Humalite

4 Likes

I would be very interested in that @defharo. I will do a little reconnaissance on acquiring some.

Is there a Grade or specific Condition that require to start From?

HUMALITE you say…

1 Like

Look for the pure mineral directly, without marks. The higher the grade, the more purity.
An idea of solubilization: 1Kg of humalite + 250g KOH = 10L of concentrated solution = 650/1000 L of irrigation mixture

2 Likes

Thanks for that @defharo, this Seems like one of the more Responsible sources.

How are the concentrations of this material, in your opinion?
As depicted in the Link:
Contains:
64% humic acid
3.04% fulvic acid

2 Likes

Looks perfect, raw product! Granules for substrate mixtures. In powder for mixtures and preparation of solubilisates

1 Like

Humalite has a higher concentration of humic and fulvic acids than the leonardite that I use. Furthermore, Humalite was sedimented in fresh water and Leonardite in salt water, therefore humalite does not contain sodium.

1 Like

Humalite is the material known with the highest concentration of humic acids

1 Like

At the other location
From this…

Apollo Ape x2 below @CADMAN @anonymous4289

Mountain Snow x tent pollen @Ottafish

To this…

@MarsHydro 4’
@PhlizonGrowLight 450w
The strains in my basement gets up-potted tomorrow

15 Likes

I read up about humalite last year but haven’t gotten or tried any. Seems like good stuff!

I’ve gotta start making my own potting mix for seedlings. I bought a bag this year out of impatience and regret it. It feels like a rotted pile of mulch with a sprinkle of perlite. That blend looks supreme.

So happy to see all these seedlings cranking. Another Ontario banger of a crop in the making.

Cheers buddy :smiley:

2 Likes

@MissinBissin OMG THESE FOLKS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER FROM YOU!!!

https://notsohollowfarm.ca/store/Humalite-1-KG-p312863008

2 Likes