Indoor / Outdoor 2024

@Pigeonman Thanks for that, I looked this operation up yesterday.

3 hours 20 minutes is not really “right-next door” but a Road-Trip is never out of the question is it.

Looks like there are No shipping options

ps, if I GO, I will let you know
Just east of Ruskview

4 Likes

i am 3hr 34min away from there hi neighbor C-K got your plants out yet ?

1 Like

LOL. Okay fair enough as it’s clear I meant “S.Ont” when I said “next-door” :rofl:

1 Like

Hey @thainer its nice to meet you. Funny that I need to speak with Dennis in Chatham here soon, at the grow shop.

And no, I am a little behind this year, but Yes they are happening, and getting up-potted today. They will be in the ground b4 month-end. Just finding Nutes now!

And @Pigeonman, zero issues bud, I call that exclusive when you have to go to “bum phuk idaho” to get some Dirt.

There will be a phone call about options

1 Like

@defharo Thanks for the info, I will follow through on this.
For clarity…
The above process/formula will provide me with 65L of Irrigation material, featuring the Humalite you describe.

How does that fit a Soil-based Nute program, featuring soil-amending practices every 3 weeks? At this time its basic Veg/Bloom Fert, for the extensive list of components, and ease of use.
I do provide boosts via Worm Casting & MolassesTeas, and amending.

Sorry to throw that at you, but I had to ask lol

Thank again Defharo. Can’t wait to see your Blue-Lite set-up

1 Like

Thanks again @BigMike55
Dragons Blood Hash Plant lives again

Mine all look a little neglected, till yesterday

8 Likes

Hello, with one kilogram of Humalite you get 10 liters of concentrate which, mixed at 1/1.5%, gives rise to 650 or 1000 liters of irrigation water.

I have several formulas based on Humate. For example, I have a mixture with fresh blood amino acids for the vegetative stage, I have another mixture that includes magnesium, calcium and silica and for flowering I use a formula with organic phosphorus and potassium (PK Humate).

3 Likes

11 Likes

It has been one of those crazy weekends

13 Likes

Getting a few Autos ready for a Friend’s Garden… 5/6 on day 3 of Floating. Day 5 they get planted. (History shows, ahem; Hoping that day 6, they will break ground)

The shells have split, one tail visible

9 Likes

Great shots!!
a very ethereal vibe

Cheers
G

3 Likes

You have a lot of seeds to pack up there!

1 Like

I was just thinking as I read that based on where the humates are harvested they will have different nutrients. Sounds like you’re using different ones for certain nutrients? That’s super cool!
I’ve been thinking it would be cool to do this with worm castings. The castings only have the nutrients from their food source. So… one could make different castings with certain nutrients then mix them to target their nutrients for different growth stages and strains.

4 Likes

We are looking for 1 healthy plant from ea of those 3 strains. If there are more well darnit we’ll have to find a home for them @FieldEffect

1 Like

Leonardite or Humalite surely have traces of minerals, but for me the important thing is the solubilization of humic acids. Worm castings also contain humic acids, but in much smaller quantities. I prefer to reserve worm castings for substrate mixes.

Additionally, the solubilization method I use for Leonardite: Alkaline Hydrolysis, is not the best for dissolving nutrients in organic matter.

I have been testing the chelation of minerals through solubilized humic acids for months, to obtain various formulas with Humates.

Here 2 years ago I published a humate formula with Azomite and Phosphoric Rock, today, I have greatly improved the process and the new formulas. Custom Breeder & Strain HBO grow diary (journal) week5 by deFharo - GrowDiaries

2 Likes

With the alkaline hydrolysis method, and from Bat or Bird Guano, I am able to solubilize the humic acids of the guano, phosphorus and calcium and magnesium. If I use bone meal I get tricalcium phosphate directly assimilated by the plant

2 Likes

Thanks @Gpaw. I think it was Panama Red behind that effort lol…
Today, day 4, its 6/6 with the floating Autos.

Tomorrow morning they find Soil

9 Likes

Okay, sorry for the delay on getting back to the Blue.

What’s the benefit of the Blue Blast you have now installed in the tent @defharo?
Selective wavelengths for Veg and Bloom would be understood.

And I love the way you’ve surrounded the Plants… Illuminate without Mercy has hit a new level here for sure !

2 Likes

Greetings and health friend. Blue light (450/460nm) is perfect for modifying the shape of plants, making them very compact with very strong branches, stems and roots. I use them only in vegetative growth, in flowering I completely change the spectrum.

For this season I added two COBs with blue chips that I assembled at home, I have also placed a Full Spectrum lamp with a lot of blue next to more blue panels that I already had. I’m getting better results than last season with less watts and heat. The idea is to get manageable plants with a maximum height of 70cm, and thus optimize the entry of light during flowering to the entire plant… without mercy!

For flowering I have mounted a COB with 2400K that will join the rest of the lamps, all with predominantly red/orange color spectrums (2100K, 2700K, 3000K, 660nm, IR)

6 Likes

Your Tent looks-like a NASA shot of Mission Control.
And its beautiful @defharo, holy crap the Bud does not stand a chance.

You should be proud of Dimming the neighbourhood, to Lite those Ladies.

Jesting of course, but a magnificent approach to lighting efficacy, if you’re able to provide More Beneficial Wavelengths and Save $.

Wicked pursuit my Friend, You do produce some of the busiest smaller plants I have ever seen. Go get’m
I even have pics of your plants, in my Favs… lol can’t wait to see the new grows

7 Likes