Indoor / Outdoor 2024

You make the Super Diesel shine. I never get that beauty when I grow it.

1 Like

@SativaKid, these colours and illuminated Stems” are all new to me as well.
Continues to Fuel the Amazement for what we do.
Thank You for These Seeds Brother! Super Diesel had become a spectacle

3 Likes

very good crops! wanna see how it will look cut & cured

3 Likes

Me too @blazefortwunty
Photo attempt on Super Diesel tomorrow if no rain.
Just keep things moving lol. Humidifier has kicked in to help maintain things as is. Gotta like it

Part of my Day to day activities aka bustle, is also coping with my Grow Partner taking a last-minute Vacation in 2 weeks… dang, weren’t we in the middle of something… big dawg time

Shits got to keep moving

11 Likes

well damn that’s a lot of bud. lots of trimming too.

2 Likes

I kid you not I’ve grown Super Diesel full term for medicine about 10 times and never seen buds that pretty or big. And of course I tested about 20 in veg and or early flower that I destroyed as usual with a new strain.
Point being they were never as vibrant looking as when you grew it. I grew them for the great weed. The weed you’ve going to smoke in a month.

6 Likes

I am so excited about this Bruiser @SativaKid

Thanks for the encouragement, straight ahead

4 Likes

Are you :scissors: all this @MissinBissin ! OUCH if yes!

3 Likes

Acapulco Gold & Blueberry diesel start it tonight @Pigeonman.

3 Likes

So you’re dry trimming?

2 Likes

Yes, 3 of us making a start. Smaller plants are involved, room Humidity just needed help staying elevated…
Its time, Nothing fancy just get trimmin. Day 14 since chop

2 Likes

yeah. its very frustrating to trim it. i remember the same thing for me. it was like a 30-50 plants last time, nearly the same sizes. its just has to be done. i remember it took me like a full working day to do that. :saluting_face:

plus i have an allergy on mj and when i’m trimming i’m continously sneezing as hell and running nose, because hash dust comes into my lungs and hit me up with asthma. i have to dress up in protective suit like walter white and jessy cooking up! :rofl:

3 Likes

Pine Tar Kush has a bit of Rot today on a Cola… she is being Harvested about 1 this afternoon

Damn and Hooray at the same time… we were down to 2-day windows on her Ripeness as it stood. This is a fair stand-off = Chop

11 Likes

Nice!

I’ve only dry trimmed once and it really pissed me off so never again. lol

The excess leaf left from the trim table ends up breaking off when in grove bags and becomes rosin down the road.

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Seriously clean, start to :crossed_fingers:finish, i was driven to comment mostly because of the blue god, but damn. Sideways bins and witches brews… theres nothing not worth seeing here…very nice my friend.

2 Likes

Humbly and giggling while reading that @breadwinner. Running with what feels right. Lots of people keeping me off the Rails

Thanks Bro
Here I finally figured a good way to display the Russian Tzar Bomba, laying on an overturned wheel-barrow. Kind of an open and airy bud at this stage

RTB on the right, with Nefertiti taking centre stage on the left, still 4’ lower-down the hill

and the Zamaldelica…. Both really tall and on 45’s

12 Likes

Pine Tar Kush and CRIPPY B4 came down yesterday !
fyi PTK came in at 7.4 lbs wet weight, under 4’ tall. Talk about with “Attitude”
She is a dense little pile of Solid super-Pine smelling Buds

• 2 seeds were found on the marked Lower branches. These branches had their Pistils painted with @DougDawson’s BOG LSD Pollen and it looks like we have a chance at succeeding. We get a shot at growing a female PTK w/ male BOG “LSD involvement

There are a few holes now in OG Row, but things are changing quickly again. 5/10 are gone & Nefertiti is making a Run for the gate with good weather this week. Apollo Ape is making some noise too.
Happy to see that Barney’s Farm Acapulco Gold has a similar Fragrance to the NukeHeads version. Need a little continuity carrying such a Name.

Not only was it day 2 of solid trimming, Freezer-curing gets employed with Inventory!

12 Likes

Barney’s Farm Acapulco Gold is producing an impressive plant

Nefertiti controls the Horizon below

Chem Fuego left, has the Super Diesel right, leaning All Over her, x2 below

Dragon Blood Hash Plant below left, Apollo Ape on the right. A couple days of Big Winds from the North has shifted All of the Plants postures.

Russian Tzar Bomba, x2 below. First time seeing an Airy Bud associated with this strain… love the attitude coming from this and the Zamaldelica. They are going to be the ones Pushing Winter. Even in Bins

15 Likes

Good Morning @breadwinner and Thanks for that, definitely my Morning Chuckle, with Pride my fellow OG’r

There’s no Rules only feelings, and Lotsa help from this Gang.

5 Likes

Even in some Crazy wind, I managed to catch a telling (teasing) shot of the Super Diesel trichomes…

More and better are on the way. I’m not missing these purple stemmed Trichomes. Pics are only gonna get better & closer than this screen-shot

10 Likes