Indoor / Outdoor 2024

hell halloween is just around the corner its perfect

@Pigeonman your deathfan recomendation is the best triming option i have spent on in the last 5 years

it was of a major help on this massive haul from @MissinBissin genetics

3 Likes

I start easy enough.
Love this Old Guy

Have a great Morning

Screaming Vocals happen Later @Pigeonman

4 Likes

I have never heard that Statement before… lol Thx @amumayuk

But I am Still amazed that this plant hit 25.2 lbs OMG. With Lumber still in the ground

I came close to emptying this room a couple times now.

ThisIsFreshToday

7 Likes

Such a great album!
Those plants arent bad either! :grin:

1 Like

There just might be a Male in here after-all.
Find-out soon enough.

@rasterman
Into the 2-gal pot

Dusty-looking leaves are from the Foliar application, and leaving the Fan OFF for 30 min… dried it up as a white powder

(Kind of cool that the plants are covering / hiding 3 items, heater, fan, humidifier on the right-side)

7 Likes

It still looks like a female to me. :thinking: And around the crotch of branches I don’t see any balls… It would suck too much if you got two males. :poop:

1 Like

OMG I just realized how my post sounds. :scream::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes
4 Likes

is this signaling the flip?

2 Likes

Y E S it is @amumayuk !!!

3 Likes

That a big cob :grin:

Happy harvest brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I missed my chance @InTheWoods, I Did Not See, this Blue-Cobb opportunity !

There is a Pair of Rubber Boots in the back of my Subaru… I “should have” added them to one-end

Thanks for the Good Wishes, I’m gonna enjoy them and send some Fresh-Ones right back to You and Yours !!

PS, it is the Hawaiian I am going to make a Cobb or two from… even though its a Sativa !

3 Likes

Current Heat and Moisture Circulation

Heater output => Fan => up the Wall past the Humidifier. RH & Temp Probes are on the Far-side

3-pieces functioning in a 1’ x 2’ section
(Jeez, excuse that gap tween fan/Humid; how could I? they do all snuggle-up and not impede / endanger each other)

ps, its the Last picture in Veg & I raised the Lite 10cm @ same intensity. I’ll do that again in a few days. It will drop the leaf surface-temps a bit, something that may assist in Flipping them

6 Likes

Apollo Ape lived right there…

Zamaldelica is still playing in the Sun! Not sure how long it will have heat. Just under 7’ tall, as is. Coming into week 10 Bloom

It and the Russian Tzar Bomba, below, are the last stragglers of 2024 outdoors. Taking them a Pail of water tomorrow, RTB seems to be sliding a bit. Airy Buds. Co-Growers in Cabo…
Main-Cola Droop wtf

Back to this again… I Love my Laundry Room lol @THCeed @Pigeonman

trimming the crumbly fans off tonight… makes for a “blinders-on” event; removing Debris after 5-7 days hanging

6 Likes

can’t wait to see apollo ape results. is that a small branch in the dirt or did a seed fall and grow?

2 Likes

I’m just messing around, sending you a little trophy, saying I really enjoyed growing your Beans !! Again lol

DBHP in the back-ground. Apollo Ape, say Cheese !

7 Likes

cool. i saved a big stem from my giant outdoor sativa, i killed it off a while back for multiple reasons. i cut the bottom and plan to turn it into a pipe, the wood is drying right now. probably ready to go.

2 Likes

The Hawaiian Snow Stem would make a Nice Bong @anonymous4289 @Ottafish

You can see the transplant bag…

5 Likes

Looking good, Brother.

1 Like

Double Grape 87 below.

Acapulco Gold “A” and her Claw Leaves. We’ll see how long it takes to Un-Claw them

Basically its week 10 for Acapulco, only difference is that there is ONLY 12hours of Lite now!

And no more n2 !!! A Little defoliation last nite, it’s time! All plants were too moist to feed, working on a fresh meal schedule; Smaller, more frequent, tba

9 Likes