Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Sorry, @MissinBissin . I just buy the powder and follow the instructions. I’ve had best results from the Twenty20 mix on Etsy, but I’m pretty sure my failings were my own fault. I think they’re all mostly the same, though.

There’s a good tutorial at Complete Guide To Using STS To Create Feminized Seeds | 420 Magazine.

1 Like

Thanks @rasterman
I’m just going to let this one slide this time.

Pinned-down on a few topics, just have decided I’m not chasing anything right now. That Link has my answers, so Thanks again!

It’s Closest I’ve been, with a vulnerable tent… next time, Someone’s getting-it !

1 Like

You’re welcome! I love photography, you’re an artist! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@MissinBissin may i suggest sts vs collodial. :heart:

1 Like

100% You may @Pigeonman
Always open for recommendations.

1 Like

ACAPULCO GOLDS are showing a little more height, so the KASHMIRS are now beside each other in back, and the Light is now angled Upwards, towards us… to accommodate A.G.’s height. And to maintain the same Distance from each plant to the lite; ~ 35cm

8 Likes

Into their 9th week of Veg, these 2 sisters are beginning to show distinct differences in their leaf patterns.

The largest of the Reg. Acapulco Golds; “A”, has developed a plant-wide droop and claw-leaf, all the while appearing really truly healthy. fyi she’s 55cm tall

Here is a quick Side by Each from this morning, with the B plant in front of the A plant.

Not being familiar with Landraces or Heirloom plants from this region; am I looking at anything specific, unique or LoL, truly fucked-up here ??

nothing to hide, here is where they live; 28c 62%rh ppfd 1000 1.5L/36hrs 18/6
(good tent picture 1 post up, acapulco’s in front row A left B right)

8 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :facepunch: im looking for some heady OG growth im sure im at the right spot but im early

them landrace look cool im tempted to try some stuff like that “someday” but for now ima play with 8-9 weekers to diversify my stash

i might beat you to grow them heady og as i have a pack also of them
idk how long they flower but my guess is 8-10week

3 Likes

I’m soaking a few Acapulco Gold nh seeds to see how Lively they are.
They’ll be fast players for next go-round @amumayuk

2 Likes

Your so Canadian!:grin::canada:
But you grow like your closer to the equator! Wicked selections as usual @MissinBissin !

7 Likes

Thanks for that @Budderton !

Its OG and fellow Growers like Yourself who are responsible for the variety I grew in 2024

Nothing changes next Summer

Last shot from OG Row today, as DBHP & Apollo Ape were harvested

With the Top-third of Hawaiian Snow removed on the 10th, this Bottom 2/3 gets Harvested tomorrow morning
@Ottafish

9 Likes

DRAGON BLOOD HASH PLANT in the back-right of the Outback, with the stick-shift 8’ away, top-left

KASHMIR A/B l/r

ACAPULCO GOLD plant A and this funky Claw situation. Not sure if it’s strain specific… The plant appears healthy as do the others

ACAPULCO GOLDS in the front row below: B/A l/r

• just an update on the Claw situation.
    Long-Flowering Sativa’s are vulnerabe to N2 toxicity, and thats what this appears to be. Heading into Bloom, Worm Castings have been a staple, and are full of N2. That has come to an end…
6 Likes

@medmanbrand do I have a story for You! I’m high-Fiving You with one-hand, and apologizing with the other, by typing this.

Thanks again for the seeds that You gifted me in the Spring. The Loud Skunk had my curiosity, and Blueberry had never really been a Fav, so it was an easy strain to Gift to my Co-Grower! That package never made it into my Inventory… I completely forgot about your “ BlueBerry CheeseCake “

All summer long we both kept marvelling at how beautiful the 3 female plants of the BBCC were! I kept asking him, where he got those seeds… only the other day he told me he had found the packaging.

Sure as shit, this is a Beautiful plant of Yours MedMan; BlueBerry Cheesecake.
This BlueBerry Cheesecake is a deadly plant to have. Wild fragrance and deep funky taste, definitely it has a potent Chill bud

Each plant was beautiful w/ Pink Pistils etc etc

Wish I could have been reporting the positives for You

Hope You’ve had a great Summer. Mine has been off the scale!

Loud Skunk has a spot reserved on OG Row next Summer! I’ll coral some photos for you and let the BBCC cure a Bit…

Thanks again for Sharing @medmanbrand

missinbissin

ps we think the two BBCC males that we found, might be responsible for the seeds in the Blueberry (seedsman), that was run beside the 5 bbcc. Till discovered …

~ mb

7 Likes

Love those photos…and the plants. Nice work, clearly it was all the ladybugs doing! :grin:

2 Likes

Guaranteed! They were around al Summer @CanuckistanPete

I’m Not finished hanging the btm 2/3 of Hawaiian Snow yet either @Ottafish.
She was Harvested today.

We took the Crown off a couple weeks ago because it was fractured and vulnerable. (3lbs wet wt)

Today, this btm 2/3 weighed in at 22.2 lbs. with the main stem still in-ground

Still made for a nice 7’ cadaver. Easy to handle

12 Likes

Wow, congratulations! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love it… classic stuff for sure

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My Neighbours are probably pretty nervous, seeing me carry these Plastic tubes into the Garage

I should have a pair of Runner Boots hanging out the back !

5 Likes

I hope you play screaming sounds from a stero while trimming!

5 Likes