Indoor / Outdoor 2024

FUCK YEAH @MissinBissin !

I gotta grow that one out again. Best smelling flower I’ve ever grown. I gave some flower to my Dad and he still refuses to accept it’s “just weed”. :rofl:

Works really well to as great meds!

:hugs:

5 Likes

@MissinBissin I would like to create a spontaneous and wild space of subversive marijuana. If it works this year, I’ll take all your regular seeds next year, so they can cross voluptuously with each other and with my homemade bastards.

10 Likes

Come-on Sept / Oct lol
Man it’s going to be a Long Summer @Pigeonman !!

Reality IS, its going to be a Spectacular Summer with all the OG strains from you Brothers n Sisters

5 Likes

Now thats a Bush you want to get Lost-in @defharo

I like the idea, and instead of creating Salad Seeds with my own Bastards… I’m going to pick a location around here as well and will start to give the Regulars a home too.

Lambton’s waterfront could use a little Fresh-Roots approach. And Yes, I will contribute some of the nameless, to your Valley

From afew days ago…

@SativaKid + 1x Red G.S.C.

Reeferman Genetics above

@Pigeonman x 2 (above)

@iamyou_youareme x 2

@defharo Q.M. x 2, nefertiti x 2, acapulco gold x 1 (thx bro)

@smokenhike x 2, Thanks again
Soil has nutrition in it now, plants have turned a positive corner; these images show the last bits of struggle, as they r getting comfy, is how I feel lol
Newer shots are Green!

Heat goes Up, Lite gets Brighter, needing some R.H%

13 Likes

I love those grow bags strategy, clever solution and beautiful plants as usual … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Thank You @George, its definitely becoming a Norm in this Tent.

I think the secret words were “Non-Woven” when it came to the bags Material composition… and Yes, Amazon

This Feature, of the roots Growing Through the bag, did it for me. Zero stress for the plant, when you Drop it in the Next container.
I think it’s being called a “Chimney”, when these bags get stacked in the next-size Up

10 Likes

@George @Pigeonman Found this Yesterday.
Plants were transplanted a week ago, into the bigger bags, from the small sleeves.

Roots are ALREADY punching through the substrate, and container.

I’m liking this…
(Acapulco Gold below)

9 Likes

Watching your veins it looks like a heavy container frech|nullxnull, I wonder if for big sizes it’s better to directly use fabric pots icon_e_confused|nullxnull, let’s see how these works … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Its a 1 gallon bag G and it is Folded down a bit, half gallon is a fair guess-timate at this time.

I’m leaning towards the Large tap-root being developed in the 5-day Float… then when it hits Dirt, being 2” long, it gets Right to Work…

I have not seen Roots move so quickly in previous grows. Granted I’m only using these bags now, entering 2nd year.

Hello @ George, I’ve some fresh pics coming. Sitting down for a Puff and a cold Coffee!

5 out of 6 with the Autos

And the Photo-Periods are 100% in Identical conditions.
Lights are turned up 1000+ ppdf, Humidity is a Reality @50-55% rh,

@Pigeonman

@iamyou_youareme

JOTI has me pushing Blue God, without saying a word. fyi @Tappy

@Great_lakes_Genetics it could Not be Denied. Blew us away last Summer, and again 10 minutes ago. Great strain is growing again from Black Market Breeders ; Pole Dancer !!

(2023 Pole Dancer, below)

Holes, way more holes this year… everywhere

@defharo

@smokenhike , Red stems already

Pine Tar Kush is from Reeferman

Had No Problem turning UP my light after taking a PPFD reading outside today with a clear sky !!! WOW
(After I increased Airflow under the Lite…)
Check out this PPFD READING, good ole Mother Nature.

11 Likes

Nice looking line up :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Thanks I could not resist tagging You with both it and Mysterion V1 getting some air time
Still anxiously awaiting to grow that LimeBreaker. It will happen
Cheers @Great_lakes_Genetics
Plants shown are to be shared amongst my Friends yards…

4 Likes

Well some things Just Happen before other things get done I’ll be drilling 100+ Holes :hole: this morning, in each of these bins
We are having some-solid weather in Southern Ontario

2 different Acapulco Gold versions, Barney’s in-back and NukeHeads up-front

Time for a little Sexing soon enough

The Red GSC, was potted, I’ll stick her in the ground when Sexed
@SativaKid

A famous Hawaiian Snow met some stray Pollen, I cannot wait @Ottafish

This tent below, is 8-10 days behind the other… solid changes are happening, real growth and uniform colour across the tent. Definitely in Gear, Forward!

AC / DC below

Pole Dancer / Super Diesel

This Queen Mother is on the move

New from Seedsman; BlueBerry Pie FAST

15 Likes

I see you use the transplant bags too @MissinBissin . Looks like you use bigger ones too. I cut all the extra off. Do you have the inner bag raised so the main stays dry? Or something else.

3 Likes

stay frosty supposed to be 31 today here in the banana belt

1 Like

@SativaKid passed me some of these too! The few I popped were male and I wasn’t set to host a male for pollen so I had to let them go. Looking forward to seeing how this grows out @MissinBissin in addition to your already awesome lineup!

:v:

4 Likes

Oh I’m just stoked about whats above ground this year @Pigeonman
And my buddy is absolutely frothing with grow nrg this season, so shits happening

Sorry to hear about the R GSC status… being Males.
I actually found a few Females myself yesterday, it is that time soon enough. No accidental pollinations this Summer.

Even though some “Purple Bitch” seeds AND Pollen showed-up on my Doorstep last week… (to be handled with care @Andrexl Many Thanks !! )

I’ve really got to move the Red-Headed Hippie @SativaKid into next Summers main row… (red gsc x Thai) I’ve yet to run it

Have a great day putzing in your garden. Remember to wear clothes…

4 Likes

He just missed “World Naked Gardening Day” early this month.

2 Likes

No one enjoys sunburned privates all red and blistered in the public

4 Likes

No pictures needed lol

3 Likes

I confirm,Pollen Is Berry freak pinnate fem pollen,seeds are Purple bitch seeds Auto (homemade cross)
You re welcome​:heart::grin:
@MissinBissin

2 Likes