Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Thanks for that information @Andrexl,
Great to hear that Its a homemade Auto, I’m honoured

1 Like

Greetings @crownpoodle

I am liking these bags for sure !!

The goal is to bury them deep enough to ensure the roots stay Buried, and the small bag sticks-up an “ or so.
No damage either way.

And Yes I clip the extra fabric when the Final transplant happens. Then the roots are not taxed by crossing an xtra membrane

5 Likes

They make transplanting a dream!

3 Likes

Man, I missed some updates!

Fantastic all you have cooking this season. I’m imagining quite the trim parties :tada:

Don’t have much time to reply I’ll have to pop my head back in tonight :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Anytime @FieldEffect
Your a moving object thats for sure.

And that lol, big picture, Should pose you no problems to find lol

Cheers

1 Like

Float Update since… above
6/6 with 2 ea x 3 strains of Autos (1 failed in soil)
2/2 with BlueBerry Pie
3 autos floating as we speak…lsd-25

Gotta Love that Float-tech

9 Likes

That last pic looks like it’s already cracked

4 Likes

I had too…

1 Like

The ‘helmet’ must have sunk already… :wink:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Morning Gang,
Heading out into the county this afternoon, officially helping co-grower install a 35’ long Raised Bed, x 3’ at the back of his property. Holy Shit, we talked Sunday about it and today its happening. And then we are still going to Chimney our Grow devices, on this raised bed. 16” is the targeted depth, and grow pots, sunk into this Treated Soil…
Will keep you posted, it just makes Too much sense.
Heres my tent this a.m.

And @defharo my Friend, Thanks for introducing me to the Queen Mother!

The first-one goes out today at ~ 5 weeks, and I just wanted to share how Fit she looks !

OGr’s, heres the deal with Queen Mother

Big Thanks def !
And again, a Sunny day . ps, after 15 minutes the leaves did show Stress from the Sun. Friendly reminder to break’em in a bit. It showed almost instantly !!

15 Likes

Hello, thanks to you for giving the Spanish Queen Mother a house and an opportunity.

4 Likes

@MissinBissin I’ve received the RTB beans yesterday. Thanks a lot my friend. I’m going to be dropping a couple in water today. They should hopefully do well outside. What do you think.

Much love to you.:+1:t5::+1:t5:

7 Likes

All In my Friend !
So glad the pkg arrived as promised

Autos should ThRiVe through a North American Summer.

Zero spring stress Bout hitting it early…

My autos are wet as we speak

8 Likes

Nice selection there. I love running different stuff. Really enjoying running some testers too. “New Meat”.

1 Like

Queen Mother looks great :kissing_heart: but really a sativa? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

7 Likes

Personally, I do not know the history of this Lady G

Here is a blurb re: the Herb & Spanish Breeder

Thats all I can run on @George

Do you have any experience with this Strain? Both of my Plants look identical, thats an obvious sight. This pic is 3 days ago

6 Likes

Got a little Dirty yesterday, for an incredible Cause. OG ROW just got Ridiculous.

Preparing for year 3 on the Edge of the Field, awaiting this-years crop mystery, my grow partner had an incredible idea… we Had-talked of using Chimney’d grow pots, to keep the herb above the sometimes flooded field…

B had a different idea and went shopping. When finished and done, we had it complete in 4 hours. (May still chimney a Plant or two, just to see)
Frickin incredible, 36’ long by ~ 30” x 12” tall

We roto-tilled the exposed bottom and lower slope, in advance of some Designer Soil.

Its exciting to have access to something like this. Plain and Simple.

And we needed a few Holes in these bins; Blue Gods need to be sexed.

Today, I do little

Not a fully detailed soil, but we did add some good ingredients on short notice.

Soil Amending will be happening regularly, along with Teas:

Triple mix 35 bags
Black Top-Soil 25
ProMix 3 bales
Worm castings 3 bags
Sand 100lbs
Perlite 4 bags
Green Sand; line down the middle
Dolomitic Lime; several handfuls
Veg Fertilizer; line down the middle

And Roto-tilled.
As soon as it gets Rained-on, we’ll be planting

Calendar has June 10th as a Soil Amendment date. For all of them.
Kelp Meal / Veg Fert / Sand / Bone Meal / Rice Hull husks / dolomitic Lime / Worm Castings / tba

14 Likes

Nope, not my cup of tea, they say it can be racey and make you nervous if you exceed, just was intrigued about the BLD being a sativa dominant, watching these photos:

I remember the days when sativas were completely ignored because of their loooong cansaooo|nullxnull flowering stage and speedy effects excitado|nullxnull , now they seem to be trending topic … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

Head’s up about Queen Mother for your outdoors this year:

That’s a 25 gal fabric. And it’s spicy meets grandmas floral perfume!

Looking forward to seeing your monster come sept/oct!

15 Likes

Thanks for that link, I had not read that thread @George

3 Likes