InTheWoods Journal

You are so right! All the stress was probably killing me! I can’t tell you how many times I ran product or duffels of cash elsewhere in the middle of the night, at least 5-6 times I ended up in a forest or field, digging a hole to bury boxes. No joke! That shit sucked, had a buddy home invaded too, they took our cash, crop, equipment, killed his dogs, beat him senseless (to open the safes) since legalization nothing even close.
It’s definitely a blessing.

And brother, you’ve been killing it. Doing awesome all around, it’ll come I assure you, long enough on a setup it’s like second nature. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Yea thats very intense. I hope you and buddy have much more peace of mind now.

I really appreciate that brotha, I will continue banging my head against the head until I break thru haha. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Haha no doubt, and yes definitely much less stressful, it’s funny that crap stopped and I acquired this vicious anxiety…… go figure

1 Like

Thanks for the tip @Barefrog, Ill try it out now.

I just finished shucking the rest of the Dream 6 x [[Haze x SK1] x Sk1 ] x [Haze x Sk1]
Very very sticky plant. Fought me the whole way to give up the jewels lol. These seeds are chunky.

(dont read the plate label, its not GCP)

Finger hash without ripping some skin off this time. :joy:

21 Likes

bro that sure gone be some tasty stuff. i think i should get some bubble bags too !

some advice on brands for those bags?

2 Likes

Good afternoon @m0sirys and good morning OG! :coffee:

I have the bubbledude bags off AMZN and I haven’t had a problem with them yet. I think there is two other brands but i dont remember the names. Its worth getting a set to make some bubble with your trim.

5 Likes

good mornig my friend !i also think it is worth to get some bags thanks for the info ! `ll take a look at amazon ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:

Some SB x PR/BV 90u to start the day.

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

18 Likes

Good morning all👋

5 Likes

Good morning bud. Just flipped the Sour Serenades to flower this morning. I’ll get you some pics when I get a chance. @InTheWoods

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

4 Likes

Out of likes but that hash sure looks yummy!!

:green_heart::green_heart:

Goodmorning by the way lol

2 Likes

@Cartwright Good morning :coffee:
Hows everything brotha? Looks like your about to flip some plants soon too.
I wish my veg tent looked as happy and healthy like yours. I have to add time to whip em into shape. :grin:

Good morning :coffee:
Dang you don’t play around. No rush brotha as I’m very appreciative for you popping some.
Hope you have an awesome week! :sunglasses:

@Weednerd.Anthony Good morning and thanks brotha. :coffee:
Hope you have a great week! :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Everything is cruising along, thanks for asking. It’s all a mirage, and I’m just waiting for the other shoe to…well you know. Keeping humble and busy, as usual.

Hope things are good for you too my man👍

5 Likes

Day 28 Veg under 18/6.

They’re starting to get their feet under them. Topping most soon, A couple need more time. Two to three weeks from flip depending on size.
Feeding them 10ml Grow big and 15ml LPF in one-gallon mixes.

And away we goo…

Kush 4 x SSDD @Kyumonryu

Triple Sunshine A @syzygy

Sun Ra - syzygy

SSDD BBS F1 - syzygy

Waking Dream - syzygy

Chem 91 Skunk VA x SSDD - syzygy

Deadzone x OGC/CJ @VAkish

SSDD x OGC/CJ (Berry) @VAkish

SSDD x OGC/CJ (Coffee) @VAkish

Stone Sour F2 @pharmerfil

Punchline Bx1 @pharmerfil

Goji Og F2 @Uprangewilly

Bubblegum Chem F2 @JAWS

I hope everyone had a great week so far and has an awesome weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

30 Likes

Awesome bro! Just cookin now! Love it

2 Likes

Everything looking good! Those Triple Sunshine A x SSDDs look pretty vigorous!

3 Likes

Man, that is quite the lineup!

1 Like

Looking great bud!!

1 Like

Great looking plants brother…
chefs-kiss

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee:

Day 14F
It the second run of the (@Ottafish) SB x PR/BV A & C. Flowering out both D clones. GCP mother is also on its farewell flower tour. I do like both A and C, but I will need to make a decision on which is the one. Time fly’s when you are having fun. Its water only day for them, Also defoliated a little bit and actually take the suckers off the lower part of each plant.

The flower feed regiment is a little different. I didn’t have health problems with them last time but I have read about making sure the plant has enough for the stretch period.

In 1 gallon;
10ml FF Grow big (First two weeks of flower then no more)
7.5ml Tiger bloom (Increase to 15ml after week 2 until week 7)
7.5ml FF Liquid Plant Food (Increase to 15ml after week 2 until week 7)
FF Cal mag will be on standby if needed. I found 3ml to be the sweet spot if needed.

1x Sb x PR/BV [A- green pheno] in the back right corner is a bush.
I wish I was able to train the others like that one.
GCP in the middle.
Sb x PR/BV [C- purple pheno] back left
Sb x PR/BV [D] up front.

On a different note, I figured out the names for the most recent crosses with the [[Haze/Sk1] x Sk1] x [Haze/Sk1].

Contango =
Lazy Lightning {Bodhi}
x
[[Haze/Sk1] x Sk1] x [Haze/Sk1] {Cultivator’s choice}

Dream Drifter =
Dream 6 {Tracker}
x

Royally Hazed =
Royal Procession {Darkillusion}
x

Silverback Haze =
Gorilla Cookie Purp {Sunken Treasure}
x

I messed up on the GCP name this whole time.
It’s not Gorilla cookie punch, Its Gorilla Cookie Purp.

21 Likes