InTheWoods Journal

Thanks brotha, Whipping it up on the fly :joy:

Thanks brotha, Yea they’re really outpacing the others in the tent. The first plant to get topped to get them from running away from the others. :vulcan_salute:

Just wait and see what I’m sending you. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks brotha! I wish I had the same number of both SSDD x OGC/CJ crosses like the DZ x OGC/CJ. Having 4 of the DZ lets us see a little deeper into the line. Fingers cross all the SSDDx’s are females and we get a peek under the hood.

Thanks for taking a stroll in the woods brotha. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Funny you put that emote, when I was brainstorming some names. I had “Chefs Kiss” written down for a future cross.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

14 Likes

Morning man! Quite the scene in that there tent :laughing:

2 Likes

Seeing the chef made me giggle hysterically! I can hear the gibberish now

3 Likes

Damn, you got some real talent naming your crosses. If you got time to give me some constructive criticism on my naming I would much appreciate it, but I understand if you’re a busy man.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
About sums it up. :joy:

10 Likes

Good afternoon brotha, Appreciate the kind words brotha!

I don’t mind helping out with some suggestions. Let me take a look and start brainstorming. :memo:

Also I didnt forgot about you. Ill reach out soon to get you a package of H/Sk1 seeds. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

That’s so generous of you, I really look forward to work with your h/sk1 :fire:

4 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Mornin mo and itw :wave:

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @Cartwright and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The coffee just finished brewing. Its damn good haha. Freshly ground coffee > Pre ground coffee.

Out of likes already :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :green_heart:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods @m0sirys @Cartwright

I grind my espresso beans fresh every morning part of the AM routine now!

So worth the effort, and I can’t go back now last time I bought grounds they had no flavor practically :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy:
What are you smoking on ?

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Yea its very noticeable, definitely worth the effort.
99% I brew in a percolator, but I wish I had a 12 cup french press. The only french press I have is a measly 4 cup one. Thats like one cup of coffee for my coffee mug :grin:.

3 Likes

I haven’t used a percolator in years that brings back memories haha and now I can’t live without a decent french press since I got so used to using one daily

1 Like

haha nice! Sounds like you got a great morning routine. A fresh cup of coffee is really sets the days up.

2 Likes

If you like French press I think you would enjoy aeropress. It’s a real step up in flavor, I get new notes that I never could image coffee could have. It’s a really cool experience and it turned me into a real coffee aficionado, searching for new exciting coffee blends and roasts. Also the aeropress is really cheap, I bought mine at amazon for 30$ at a Black Friday sale.

3 Likes

Just my starter cup, :wink:

Here’s wut I’m working on now

I am smoking my rotten pineapple

Have a great day :v::footprints::us:

15 Likes

@Cartwright Damn, Rotten Pineapple sounds like a real favor treat!

3 Likes

Drop me a dm and I will get a pack out to you :+1:

5 Likes