InTheWoods Journal

Master man I havent had that in so damn long.
Most of those others dont believe I tried, but heard of them. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m working on getting the master :wink:

and have access to SFV OG Legend OG Dogwalker OG Skywalker OG from a trusted source

I’ll gladly share any cuts with you guys @TopShelfTrees1 and @InTheWoods

3 Likes

Myself and my homie are actually working in her, and the few others there I need as well. Shit I forgot about Louis xiiii

1 Like

The elusive white whale lol

2 Likes

Haha great minds brother…. You know I want/need all of the above. No question. Ironically with the exception of 3 others that is most of my remaining list

1 Like

Might be 24k gold whale by now! Only ever seen her one place. And pricy AF! But if I could swing it I’d still pay it, I absolutely loved that cut, different monster than sfv and HAOG but in the same regard to me

1 Like

250$ usd or 900 canadian lol

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I think I know someone with King Louie and others. Just spoke with him the other day. Busy man behind the scenes.

Appreciate the offer @Weednerd.Anthony!
I’m broke at the moment, need to get a new job. Probably going to toss my resume into the ring of corporate world and maybe improve the quality coming out as a grow technician. (long shot but worth the try and gain some experience that way).

@Mithridate For 24k gold? lmao 900 CAD

4 Likes

Hey you! What a gwan? I was just messaging yo ass!

2 Likes

I’m sure we can swap something you do have great stuff yourself, especially because I know moneys tough these days… @InTheWoods

I just need to get a few cuts back I couldn’t hold on to but I’ll keep you in the loop!

3 Likes

Ayyo wait until I show you my finger lol

2 Likes

For sure brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Plenty of time before I could even take them in as i’m full for a bit.

Keep it right where it is :wink:

1 Like

Lolol whatever you do, don’t pull on it :rofl:

1 Like

good morning @InTheWoods and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

your plants are looking good. I like the Bubblegum Chem she seems to have a compact structure. :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

wish you a great day brotha

6 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods @m0sirys

Have a nice hump day! :dromedary_camel:

4 Likes

Good morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@m0sirys Thats an understatement haha. It doesn’t want to grow.

@Weednerd.Anthony This week is going quick, How youre having a great week brotha!

4 Likes

yeah some plants really can be sparesome with there growth

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Good morning brotha,

I think I have 3 female of dz x ogc/cj, 1 female of ssdd bx1 x ogc/cj. (berry), Unsure about the 3 Coffee phenos. We will find out soon

Hope you had a great weekend!
:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes