InTheWoods Journal

@VAkish our forecast is pretty much the same lol. I just checked mine.

2 Likes

Lol. I don’t think we are very far from each other. From your post seems you are a little south of me. @HomegrownVABudz

1 Like

I think we’re practically neighbors :rofl:

As far as the Internet goes at least

2 Likes

Good morning brotha! Hope all is great on the farm today !
Here’s to a good day!

3 Likes

Good morning brotha @TopShelfTrees1 :coffee:

All is well on the farm. Just getting back from a trip to tractor supply for more chicken feed.

Dang post office is closed today. It’ll be on its way tomorrow morning as well as @LonelyOC package :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I actually thought ours was too, as it’s family day, but apparently not as I checked an hour ago and it says regular scheduled deliveries and pick ups. Presidents Day is a REAL holiday apparently :wink:

3 Likes

No stress, brother. It got a long way to travel :grin:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

good morning @InTheWoods and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

you too, it’s gonna be a beautiful day, somewhere :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a wonderful day!

4 Likes

Good morning OGniverse!

5 Likes

Good Morning @m0sirys @Cartwright @VAkish @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5x5 is all females now. :partying_face:

The last 4 holdout were all female.
Stone sour f2 @pharmerfil ,DZ x OGC/CJ @VAkish and 2 Bubblegum chem f2 @jaws.
Will give some water today to the plants that need it.

Bought and installed 4’’ air duct for each tent intake with dust filter caps on them.

I was in need of new fans for this run as the box fan is too much on them right now. Originally was looking at the S6 6’’ clip on oscillating fan but I’m cheap and was able to get two 9’’ fans for under price of one and also saving ten bucks too on the total price.

Hung one and put one near the intake duct. Peace of mind again :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

24 Likes

Looking great bud! You definitely have your hands full!

3 Likes

Thanks brotha, I keep running out of smoke between runs, hopefully this run will take care of that. :grin:

Fingers crossed its smooth sailing from here.

2 Likes

Those are my favourite fans! Ironically we had a water leak so I used all 4 of mine to dry the house and now they are full of dust etc. so it’s time to buy more I guess! I love they can be positioned straight up, I run one under the canopy per each appx. 4x4 space, pointed at the sky, keeps the separation small and a relatively similar temp/rh throughout as well as keeps the plants swaying to keep bud rot out.

4 Likes

Nice!!! They remind me of the Vornado fan I had for years before it shit the bed haha.

It says you can take them apart easily to clean em if you wanted to save a couple bucks. That reminds me I have to get some batteries for the little temp/humidity blocks that ran out during curing. I dont want any humidity to creep up on me unknowingly.

3 Likes

Oh really? I’ve never tried. Ok that’s on the list for today, I tried blowing them out with the compressor but that grease from the trichomes etc. just makes everything stick…. But if I can easily take them apart I’m in cuz atm I really don’t wanna spend nor have to spend 100$ as I have a few other things I need like a bottle of boost, and mychos

3 Likes

I had one of these fans for a while in my old apartment. Never used it for plants, but this fucker can move some air. I wish I still had it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00I8Q307S?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

3 Likes

Also, morning fellas! :coffee:

3 Likes

That one does look great too! Remote is a nice bonus too! Good morning

3 Likes