InTheWoods Journal

Man that looks awesome, great job!

2 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for coffee and some scobby snacks!

your plants look great as always. I think you will get a lot of delicious Buds out of it!

have a great day!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Thanks brotha
I’m stoked to try all of them. Hopefully I don’t smoke em too quickly like the previous harvest :joy:

Couple hungry ladies, definitely not dialed-in due my prefer for varieties and not really able to drill down on one plant to learn the Do’s and Dont’s to get her to really shine. I will in the future with the keepers to be able to say she likes abc and doesnt like xyz.

Enjoy that coffee and have a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I know that all too well! My last wedding cake didn’t even last a week after the harvest and curing.
I think this has happened to everyone at some point.

Yes, that’s the disadvantage of having lots of different varieties in the tent. You can’t treat them all the same. And if you’re unlucky, every single one wants something different! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I’m sure you’ll get to grips with it quickly!

2 Likes

Its a badge of the homegrower :joy:

Wedding cake is a tasty smoke, Very understandable. You didnt want it to go bad :grin:

For the most part I’ve been given minimum nutrients, 1/4 strengths. It helps me get the finicky ones under control better instead of trying to backtrack on something that was overdone.

5 Likes

damn right !.

Yes, wedding cake is delicious! And cake is known to go bad at some point. Nobody can want that! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, deficiencies are sometimes easier to get under control than over-fertilization. I think that’s the best way to go. If you take a look at my Sour Diesel project, my Keeper mama looked pretty sick! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and in the end she copes wonderfully with everything

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Got the boys off to school. Time for me to go put some stone on a fireplace.

Hope y’all have a wonderful day!

6 Likes

Good morning! Today is a good day

7 Likes

Good afternoon @VAkish @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I think we have a problem child, dun dun dunnnn
Punchline Bx1 - Looks like a potential intersex issue on each branch top.
Giving it one more day to play out as we are just starting week 3 today.

What do you think?

10 Likes

Triple Sunshine A x SSDD - @syzygy
Here are more photos of them to provide more insight into them going into flower. Today is Day 14 under 11/13.

Sun Ra

Chem 91 Sk Va x SSDD

SSDD BBS F1

21 Likes

Definitely looks sketchy af! My phone boots me when I zoom too far I’ll look on my computer when I can .

1 Like

To me it looks like leaves that you usually see in early flower development. Lighting in the pictures isn’t the best so I’m not sure if you’re seeing something that isn’t apparent in the picture, but I’m seeing leaves (probably). You should know for sure in a few days…

8 Likes

Yeah. I agree with @syzygy it looks like leaves to me on my phone. I would give it a few days

3 Likes

what are looking at in those pics, i see a hairy top where is the balls suppose to be showing ??. need better pics to start. until you see male sac’s your good, i do not see any from those pics.

humm …

3 Likes

Good morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks brothas
Lights should be on soon, Ill pull her out and take better pictures. Its possibly just new leaf growth, but these get me a tad worried.

8 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great thursday :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Likewise brotha! :coffee:

Time to make some coffee :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

yeah time to brew a new jug !!

4 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods

Have a good one, it’s almost the weekend!

4 Likes