InTheWoods Journal

It’ll happen haha. Thanks brotha, Likewise! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Looking wonderful! My buddy had a tall DZ x OGC/CJ that was a real stinker. Hopefully yours will turn out nice. That SSDD x OGC/CJ leaf is kinda crazy looking. I’m going to go back and look at the ones I’ve grown and see if I had any like that.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Took a quick pic of the Sour Serenade girl this evening @InTheWoods

17 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

one day away and i missed so much great shots! :slight_smile: have a great start into the week! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @VAkish and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I’m stoked! When I defoliated her, my hands wreaked!

Its a big, beautiful leaf. Some double serrations on it. Curious on what you find in the ones in the past.
Would be cool for it to be a recessive expression deep from within the line.

Incredible job brotha, Hope you had a relaxing weekend and have a great week!

4 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and gang!

4 Likes

Morning all👋

4 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony @Cartwright :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you guys have a great week!

3 Likes

That stand out Dream Drifter has a cool mutation.

15 Likes

Good morning my brotha! Hope your morning is off to a great start! And to everyone else I hope your morning is great and your week ahead is even better

3 Likes

Good morning! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

4 Likes

Goooooood morning brotha man! Hope today is great and your morning is off to a great start! Beautiful in Niagara today, yesterday was like summer no joke.

5 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and folks !

6 Likes

Good morning y’all. My boys are off school today so we are going to go catch a few bass and raise hell at the farm

4 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods , @VAkish , @TopShelfTrees1 , @Weednerd.Anthony and rest of OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 @Weednerd.Anthony @VAkish @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Yea man it was beautiful out that past two days. I definitely felt a difference after being out in the sun. Recharged and ready for spring!

Nice! Hope you guys have a great day!

21 Likes

Actually me too, walked the dog up and down the beach for hours, we both loved it. Was truly invigorating

2 Likes

Yes! My kinda day!

3 Likes

Looks dreamy brother :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like all them colors bro :sunglasses:, and the trichomes are very abundant! You are knocking it out of the park! :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes