InTheWoods Journal

@OhNo555 @alwaysnoob Thanks brothas!
Hope you guys are having a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

:mailbox_with_mail:
Now I’m stoked for Spring even more.
Very cool surprise with the SSDD koozie!
Many thanks again brotha, and hope your having a great week! @Hotrods_and_hounds :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

14 Likes

My pleasure dude!! I hope you enjoy some fresh melon!! Ooo it also does good for a lemonade type thing in the summer mixed with a little white lightning!

4 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG!!!

7 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 Likes

still waiting for my likes to replenish!! so here you go :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods

3:57 AM here I’m up way early :joy:

3 Likes

a little early i guess 11:00 am here on the other side of the pond

4 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony
I beat my alarm today as well. Early bird gets the worm :grin:

@m0sirys already cooking lunch haha

4 Likes

Oh wow I knew we were hours apart but I didn’t realize that many @m0sirys

USA central time here not even east coast time lol

3 Likes

nah not really :slight_smile: Ii seem to have slowly gotten used to your rhythm lunch is now breakfast, at least as far as eating is concerned! not necessarily for getting up.

yeah we are a couple of hours apart :rofl:

4 Likes

I used to eat a big breakfast but now I like to have big brunch and a light dinner. Coffee all day haha

2 Likes

5:30 :clock530: AM on the east coast and dark, but the Rottweiler was up at 4:30 :clock430: wanting to go for a walk! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

he is running on german time ! good morning @OhNo555

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I see the sun on the horizon, its rising, its rising :grin:

4 Likes

I’m more like that these days myself, I used to love a big breakfast but now if I do that I might end up in a food coma for a bit then wake up again and drink more coffee lol :joy:

So now brunch is awesome as I’m more awake by then and too big of dinner makes me sluggish in the morning so I keep it light as well

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and OG, It’s HUMP day! Have a great rest of the week everybody.

4 Likes

Good morning homie! Hope your day is epic

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Took the boys to school and back home drinking coffee. Raining here so it looks like I got the day off

4 Likes

Pouring here too, nice! Enjoy

3 Likes