InTheWoods Journal

yes it does ! it is mouth watering!! XD

2 Likes

Thanks brothas! @Ottafish is the mastermind behind them. I’m very appreciative for the opportunity to try them. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

In this second run, its sweet smelling with a little funk in her as well. :yum:

I still see some white pistils so Ill let the last plant go another day or two as I trim these plants.
I wish the (Round 1) DD and Contangos that I flipped a week ago to show already haha. Maybe in these couple days males will show so I can cull em as they’re putting me behind schedule with the SS, (R1) of Silverback Haze, Royally Hazed, and (R2) of Dream Drifters and Contangos.

6 Likes

Holy moly that stuff looks good! It looks like it’s the kind of bud that’s oily and sticky. Well done :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Morning @InTheWoods and crew. Hope everyone is waking up to an excellent weekend ahead! I’m starting today with some HogFishDog before some more snow removal :dizzy_face:

My back door - I have to dig a tunnel to get to my shovel to then dig another tunnel to get to my shed to dig out my snow blower to start removing snow :snowman:

My car in the driveway - I can’t open my front door right now….so I’m gonna need another joint :joy:

15 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Mmm how’d that HogfishDog turn out for you brotha? Look great!

Man that storm wasnt playing around, Those are some wicked snow drifts. Hope you have a nice big breakfast after knocking it out brotha!

3 Likes

She turned out real nice! Strong lemon chem terps that carry through on flavour. Great buzz also.

4 Likes

Good morning brotha man! @Loggershands holy shit! Don’t put your back out

4 Likes

Thats my a great combo! You knocked it out of the park with them (all your ladys).

@TopShelfTrees1 Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Hope your having a great start to your day!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! No snow here just rain… AGAIN!! Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!

2 Likes

Not bad at all, it’s pouring but it’s warm af! And I’ve got the whole weekend with my plants working on getting back to full production :wink: how’s yours going?

4 Likes

IMG_6532

3 Likes

That sucks @TopShelfTrees1 when you wake up in like jail! :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Good morning @VAkish :coffee:
It’s on the radar now, probably going to get another 2 inches of rain here again today, Its insane. Make me wish I had a little stream with a mini hydro electric plant to harness all this the free power. Hope you get some nice weather this week after this storm moves out!

@TopShelfTrees1 So far so good, Its a little nippy here 37, Heavy rains moving in. Next week forecast is beautiful 60s and sunny. lows in the 40s .
I need to run to Tractor supply and get some chicken feed for the ladies. When I get back, Ill feed the ladies in the 5x5, Chop the final plant in the 3x3. Check the DD and Contangos. Move the SS into flower to start the F2s project. Get the new seedlings into solos then back to trimming A, Almost finished with only top bud tray left. :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Nice! Thats me today too, once I head down there I’m not coming back up until dinner time. Everything looks absolutely stellar btw :wink: as always

2 Likes

Story of my OG life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’m too generous with my likes apparently :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Morning OGs, I just woke up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

@Loggershands who’d you piss off to end up that much snow? Be careful moving all that.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy. Every time I get around week 8 of flower it starts raining and humidity goes through the roof. It’s the hardest thing for me to control because my room is outside and I don’t have a climate controlled lung room. Hopefully some drier air will move in for the next couple of weeks

2 Likes

You dig the stream, I’ve got two small plants, 500ft of wiring on each too and housings and all. :wink: they’ve been in Rubbermaids for 5 years now no joke

1 Like

It’s definitely slow and steady. This much snow just takes time to move. I’ll be at this most of the day.

2 Likes

@VAkish tell me about it :roll_eyes: can’t get plants to dry with all this rain

2 Likes