InTheWoods Journal

Coffee time what’s up everyone?

5 Likes

Good morning y’all! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Good :blush: morning @m0sirys, @Cartwright, @Weednerd.Anthony & @Cartwright hope all are doing well, looks :eyes: like another nice day on the east coast in MD.:wink::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @Weednerd.Anthony @Cartwright @VAkish @OhNo555 and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Second pot of coffee brewing :grin:

Found another male in the Dream Drifters. 4f/3m.

Hope everyone has a great day!

11 Likes

Gooooooood morning brotha man! Idk how but I almost forgot to stop by here today! I knew something felt off, at least it’s before noon still :man_facepalming:t2: hope all is well on the homestead and spring is fast approaching :crossed_fingers:t3: I know my anxiety etc. cannot wait for warm, sunny , happy days :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods , @TopShelfTrees1 and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning guys, crappy night but things are looking up thank God :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you feel better and back to normal in a couple hours!

5 Likes

Thanks brotha :pray:t3: me too

3 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and everyone be safe this weekend!

In my town people party like crazy on st pattys so I’ll be staying home just getting stoned, I’ve drank enough in younger days so I’m good haha :innocent:

8 Likes

I could not agree with you more on that one :point_up:. Good sounding game plan for a safe and smoking :dash: kind of weekend. :wink::blush::star_struck::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony @OhNo555 :coffee:
Out likes for many hours…

Thats my plan and gorge on some good food. Hope you guys have a dank weekend!

Also @OhNo555 I’ll have those seeds out to you this week. I’ve been slacking. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Take your time brother :sunglasses:, we all got things to do. Never in a hurry when waiting In generosity. :wink::blush::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

Good Morning and Happy St Patrick’s Day! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Made some bubble hash last night out of all 4 SBx PR/BV trim.
Used 220u, 90u and 25u.
Started with 200 grams of frozen trim material [including freezer bag weight].

Sandwiched the trim material with ice, fill with water.
Soak for 15minutes. Agitated for 15min. Sit for 30. Agitated again for another 15 mins. Sit for the final 30mins.
Pull out 220u, put aside. [ I only ran one wash but you could a do second wash]
Pull out 90u bag, Run water thru to clean any containments also to pool most bubble hash to the middle. Once most of the water is out, twist bag and start to swing that bag in circular motion to remove more water from the hash. Hash should chuck up for easy removal.

90u haul.

10 hrs later in the freezer.
90u

25u

Ill weigh the results at the 24hr mark to make sure most of the water out. Suffice to say that these plant dumps. @Ottafish

My guess is 200 - 3gs [est. bag weight] = 197 wet material
197 x .05 (5%) = 9.85g return
197 x .03 (3%) = 5.91g return - Most likely in the 3 percent range. :mechanical_arm:

Also chopped three males in the Sour Serenades. Its looking like more males than females in the first 13. Targeting the taller males to give some lank into the F2s.

Hope everyone has an awesome day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

19 Likes

Making bubble is fun, I love seeing the different results from different strains and the different resin they make, some strains I’ve ran were so sandy and some are straight goopy full melt

Have a great day @InTheWoods

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods & friends, may your coffee :coffee: be hot :hot_face: and strong :muscle: like the weed we smoke :dash:! :facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

IMG_5018

3 Likes

@OhNo555 Good morning and likewise brothas!

Its very fun and rewarding. I may need to get new 90u bags because they wont clean right anymore haha.

1 Like

Try flipping them inside out and soaking them in a cheap bottle of alcohol to clean :soap: them, that is what my friend does and hang it to dry. :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks, Ill give that a try see how they do. :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Can’t go wrong to spend a dollar or two versus :vs: a new set which could be costly. :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like