InTheWoods Journal

Good morning brotha! Very nice, enjoy ! A nice st. Paddy’s day treat

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee:
I was going to make a super st patrick green batch but decided not to ruin it haha.

2 Likes

Haha that would have been epic! But ya, it would blow if the food colouring ruined it

1 Like

Mmmm St Patrick’s hash :yum:

Enjoy the day everyone!

2 Likes

Great information @InTheWoods thanks for this post.

2 Likes

Glad you decided against it, coz I had read somewhere that he actually wore blue :blue_heart:

Good evening brother :wink:

1 Like

good morning @InTheWoods and OG of course!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Oh man so many great photos and so much stuff to see. And the delicious bubble hash!!! As always, everything looks great!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @alwaysnoob and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Slept in and coffee is deliciously smooth! My farts are pretty bad after all those reubens :joy:

Hope everyone had a safe and great weekend!

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods, the sun :sunny: is shining hope you and all the others day is starting out to be A GR8 one! :+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a wonderful day!

5 Likes

Little update on the Sour Serenades.
First 13 tally.
4 Females. 2 tall, 2 stout. Up potted into 1 gallon poly bags.

9 males. Most males were stout and were chopped as I want some stretch added to the F2s.
Kept two males taller males. Need to be uppoted to a qt as they are root bound in the solo cups.
Will post pictures later.

Moved the last 6 plants over into flower to find more females and also compare to the 2 males I choose, most likely will cull the new ones unless they stand out.

5 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods

Have a good start to the week!

3 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @VAkish and @Weednerd.Anthony :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you guys had a great St patricks day!

5 Likes

Good morning brotha man and friends. Cool out but at least the snow didn’t stick around last night, good old Ontario, up , down, up , down then it’ll pour for 2 weeks then we’ll start to stabilize. I’m ready for shorts that’s for sure .

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Thats wild swings up there brotha. It’s dropping in temps for a little bit and hopefully bounce back in a week or two. Those warm days were a tease. Hopefully no frost because trees are blooming.

2 Likes

Ya it’s a crazy flash freeze, poor worms got caught, it rained, then froze. Everywhere I walked was littered with dead worms, thousands of them. Kind of sad to see actually. Sounds like we have very similar forecasts for the next couple weeks

Dang that’s unfortunate but at least the birds are going to have a feast! Bright side of the coin.

Yea I think we’re locked into the same weird patterns. Looking forward to the spring weather.

Yesterday, I was talking to my stepbrothers fiancé (scientist I forgot her technical title). I mentioned my compost I started to sift and how it’s like black gold. I offered some for her garden and gave her three three-gallon pots worth. She told me that she can test the soil for me to get an idea of what the NPK ratios are. I’m stoked to get the results back.

4 Likes

Nice! Thats dope

2 Likes

That’s great, can’t wait to hear the results brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

good morning @InTheWoods and all you great OGS!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

enjoy your coffee and have a great day brotha ! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes