InTheWoods Journal

@Loggershands what do you like to do with your bubble hash? Do you press it? Or smoke it with flower?

2 Likes

I smoke it with flower but I’ve been talking with Pigeonman about dab tech and I think I’m to try and dab it to see how melty it really is. Ive been watching videos on 5-6 star hash and it seems like you can make something worth dabbing at home with a few extra steps when processing,

6 Likes

I love watching hash rosin videos, and to do something like that for myself would be awesome.

Magical little powder it is :laughing:

3 Likes

Really easy to go down those rabbit holes. This stuff seems to be the bench mark for hash - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG5KTaCMKOM - Love to try it someday.

1 Like

@Loggershands Thats a great pile of gold. :yum: I have the NGxSB on the list to run and a couple others. The Saltwater Kush is on my short list too, How are you like her so far?

3 Likes

Tell me more :thinking:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

She is a great girl, pretty strechy in flower but really strong, upright branching. Lots of vigor and frost but unfortunately Ive been experimenting with some new products and they are not working out exactly as I would like. Hopefully I can pull her back around for a strong finish.

Here she is day 43F image

10 Likes

It’s from @hoss8455. I was fortunate to win them in a giveaway that @TopShelfTrees1 did a little while back. Here’s the info on them. I think you’d enjoy them.

@VAkish Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@Loggershands Shes beautiful brotha. I like some stretch in flower, not top of tent stretch haha. You’ll knock it out of the park with her like the others before. :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and folks I slept like crap but I made myself stay in bed to try to get more rest, that didn’t work but extra coffee should lol :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and the rest of you green warriors! Might need a caffeine IV today! Onward and upward!

5 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony and @TopShelfTrees1 :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you both get some pep in your step after a couple coffees!

4 Likes

Me too bro, maybe a red bull infused coffee? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

As the name implies, sounds like it’d be great to smoke on the beach :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Here’s the thing about making hash. You know you’ve got it right when you are comparing your rosin presses to the hash you just made as in:
“Is this rosin as good as that fucking hash I made? hmmm, at best the rosin gets me as high but lacks flavor.”
hah hah seriously.

6 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for some delicious coffee! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

have a wonderful day!

8 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee:

Coffee brewing and today marks the end of week 6 for the 5x5. Ill be doing a update today. Its stinky whenever I open the tent.

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Morning brotha. Hope your day is wonderful

5 Likes

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a great start to their day

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and @VAkish :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Here is little tease of Triple Sunshine A x SSDD at Day 42 - @syzygy

17 Likes