InTheWoods Journal

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Coffee is hitting the spot, Hope everyone has a great day!

Those Sour Serenade males that got the :axe:

Actually weighed the freezer baggy and is 9.8g
200 - 9.8g =190.2

190.2 x .05(5%) = 9.51g
190.2 x .07(7%) = 13.3g
13.5g return? Still has some water weight I think.

13 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and @m0sirys , you ever take your first sip for the day and it’s the perfect temperature? :coffee: :peace_symbol:

What are the genetics on the Sour Serenade?

4 Likes

that bubble looks so good !!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
I bet this will be super tasty!!!

2 Likes

Yes, Its a sign of a great day ahead. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@darkillusion Royal Procession
x
Useful’s Chocolate Diesel F3 ( pollen received from @AzSeaindooin420)

4 Likes

It’s a great Even the 25u is tasty. I’m actually keeping my hands off for once.I want to get a little cure on it. I will chunk it into smaller pieces to get more water evaporated.

3 Likes

Morning hashmaster and OGs :coffee:

Better you than me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I just couldn’t

1 Like

That’s a good idea freeze drying works great! The color will definitely become even brighter! Bublblebag are on my list of must haves! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

@HomegrownVABudz Good morning brotha,:coffee:
Appreciate that but I have much to learn. We all know @JoeCrowe has the crown. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Using JoeCrowes method, you only need 2 bags. 220u(work bag), 90u(gold catcher). He targets the 90u because … SCIENCE! :grin: I use the 25u bag to catch what goes thru. Keeps my paws off the 90u.

Check out his awesome thread : The quest for unicorn gold!

3 Likes

yeah he is a master in that reach!! love his stuff!

3 Likes

Bubble bags will probably be next on my list. I want to give it a try. Need to find some strains worth washing though lol

2 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @HomegrownVABudz, & @m0sirys. Happy Spring! :sunflower:🪴! :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Do it then you can press the bubble hash with your sweet rig. :yum:
When you do get them, Go and watch his Shadows and Drills video. It’s an invaluable resource.

I love variety so I think it’s worth to try on all you grow to find which is best. Personally I’m not targeting them but is nice when they do pump out the gold.

Normally I wouldn’t weight but I’m attempting to give a little more information back to @Ottafish on the SB x [PR/BV] if it’s a washer contender that others seek.

Good morning @OhNo555 :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Im hoping with all these hashplant beans, something will jump out at me and scream “wash me” like a dirty truck :rofl::rofl:

Im gonna look locally for the bags. Amazon has pretty much delisted anything bubble hash related

1 Like

Looks like a good return and colour. Just my two cents but if you hit it with the microplane/zester it will dry in the freezer in about 7 days. Freeze the microplane first.

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Thanks for the tip! Did you wash the Nana glue x SB? That one looks like another wicked washer.

@HomegrownVABudz haha youll find them. Go to bubblebagdude site and you can get some there too since amazon is taking them down.

1 Like

Check it out bro :sunglasses::arrow_down:

3 Likes

Appreciate the link! :pray: @OhNo555 I’m still some time out from needing them, but that’s a pretty good price!

1 Like

I have a bunch of the brands in mind. I’m in no rush. I’m still extremely excited to press flower :rofl:

1 Like

Nice little complete set. :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I did wash it but it was mixed with some other Sugar belts. They were both really nice but the Sugar belts especially had the right sandy and bulbous trichomes, I knew she would dump. Didn’t weight anything but felt like a really good return, I’m still smoking on it now which is a while for me. This is it after a week in the freezer.

12 Likes