InTheWoods Journal

Yea this plant is small when compared to the other three. The slow vegging odd ball with this leaf mutation on only one set. I think it has something special in there, so I kept her going and took cuts and stored.
She hasn’t developed flowers yet even after 25 days under 11/13.

Looking forward to seeing what she does.

3 Likes

oh that sounds good! i always check whether the plants have special properties.

Yes, you can definitely look forward to it! Keep us up to date. :smiley:

2 Likes

…damned if I haven’t been able to wrap my head around this. :thinking: I just worked-around by using an outside editor to collage pictures together and then upload those.

All caught up in here, though. Looks great, @InTheWoods . Lots of plates spinning, and gravity no where in sight. Keep up the great work, bro!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods and all that are hang out in your thread 🪡. Hope all are enjoying there coffee :coffee: and a buzzzzz! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

Dam you were up early brother. :flushed:

5 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and regulars here

Have a good day !!

3 Likes

Good morning guys! Man It feels weird being around so little the last few days! But I’m accomplishing so much! The end is in sight …… :wink:

5 Likes

Good Morning @TopShelfTrees1 @Weednerd.Anthony @OhNo555 @Coffin_Dodger and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Feeling like the tin man after yesterday. Back at it today. Need to oil up my joints :grin:

7 Likes

Morning, night, it’s all the same blur on night shift. Hahaha. Hope yours is shaping up well.
Got a neurologist says I need to cut back on the coffee. I guess a hundred or so ounces in a work day is a bit much… Been trying to cut the usual with decaf. Not too bad.

Yall stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

I know that pain haha I worked at fedex back in the day. those midnight-2am starts really were brutal.

:grin: Thats just getting a taste.
All jokes aside, if they are saying to cut back. I’d try it out and see if you do any positive benefits from the switch. :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good Morning @InTheWoods, @TopShelfTrees1 @Weednerd.Anthony, @Coffin_Dodger, and all the gang hang out in the journal :notebook:! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! :coffee:

Just now having some coffee, but I’ll catch up soon…

4 Likes

Did you get any mail brotha? Says delivered but want to be sure.

1 Like

I have one rule in the morning, One cup first then we can talk :grin:

3 Likes

Hell yeah bro :sunglasses:, was just making my rounds before I posted this picture, so I could thank you for the strings that are always needed :joy::joy::joy: and that’s an understatement, the 4 strains, backstage pass from Lamb :sheep: Of God (one of my favorite :star_struck: bands), and the nice personal hand penned note :memo:! You are a very generous person. Thanks again so much brother! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods , @OhNo555 , @Weednerd.Anthony @Coffin_Dodger and OG! :slightly_smiling_face:

OIP (3)

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a wonderful day. Gonna be another rainy one here

4 Likes

Morning everyone :coffee: went to get a bag of coffee from the store.

New coffee who dis? :rofl:

4 Likes

Good morning guys! @HomegrownVABudz hope it’s really good bro :facepunch:t2: enjoy

@Coffin_Dodger ive been cutting my intake back some too. Not easy but probably for the best, everything in moderation I’m told…. :man_facepalming:t2: but I’m an excess guy!

3 Likes

Mornin @InTheWoods and OG, hope you are having a good week. I am sending up some good spring weather thoughts today. Hope everybody is well, hang in there, relief is on the way.

3 Likes

Good evening OG @OhNo555 @m0sirys @VAkish @HomegrownVABudz @Weednerd.Anthony @TopShelfTrees1 @Gumbert :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Well I’m beat haha. Packing some bowls and then eat some chinese food.

Thats wild I didnt know haha. Knew you shredded so I figured it was your speed. :vulcan_salute:

Was nice to have some sun today, Tomorrow is more rain what a surprise haha.

Nice!!

Well… How was it? :joy:

@TopShelfTrees1 Hows everything going brotha? Got all the tents and plants where you want them to be? Hope youre kicking ass and looking forward to seeing ya hit overdrive!

Thanks brotha, we need it to dry out. Last rain storm(monsoon) gave us 3.5 inches of rain over 12 hrs. which is our states average monthly total. Wicked weather. Nice that its almost spring. Couple more weeks.

Hope you and everyone is having a great week!

11 Likes