InTheWoods Journal

It was pretty tasty lol. I’ve been thinking about another cup since I finished the last one :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha thats when you know you found a great one.

1 Like

good morning @InTheWoods and OG of course!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

enjoy your fresh brewed coffee and have a fantastic day brotha! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The coffee is very delicious this morning. I think I got the ratio perfect this time.
Hope everyone has a great day!

9 Likes

that sounds great enjoy it!!!

4 Likes

Morning team👋

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a great one

4 Likes

Morning everyone :coffee:

4 Likes

I see you :eyes: @Cartwright, @VAkish & @HomegrownVABudz, missed you guys earlier, but good morning to you all as well. Hope you all are enjoying a buzzzzz and some good hot coffee :coffee: on this rainy day. :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Good morning brotha man! And all the rest of you green warriors

5 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and crew!

3 Likes

Good afternoon @Cartwright @VAkish @HomegrownVABudz @OhNo555 @TopShelfTrees1 @Weednerd.Anthony :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Rainy day here, Running around today getting some errands done. Hope everyone is having a great day so far and has a great weekend!

7 Likes

Day 50F

SBxPR/BV C and A (1-8)
Deadzone x OGC/CJ (9-12)
SSDD Bx1 F2 x OGC/CJ - Coffee (13-15)
SSDD Bx1 F2 x OGC/CJ -Berry (16)
SSDD BBS F2 (17-18)
Sun Ra (19)

Bubblegum Chem F2 (1-3)
Triple Sunshine A x SSDD (4-6)
Stone Sour F2 (7)
Punchline Bx1 (8)
Chem 91 SK VA x SSDD (9-12)

21 Likes

Looking wonderful!!

4 Likes

Looking epic :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Nice plants and nicer pics brother :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

good morning @InTheWoods and all OG`s :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

enjoy your coffee and of course your day too! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, and all the rest of the gang stopping by for a visit in the journal :notebook:. Just walked in with the dog :dog2: and now it’s time for coffee :coffee: and some daddy medicine. :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Good morning @VAkish @alwaysnoob @m0sirys @OhNo555 and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks brothas!
I was lazy and didnt label, I’ll do that this morning :grin:

Thanks brotha and likewise! :coffee:
Ill be reaching to you soon brotha to get a safe address to send you some seeds. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Nice! I’ll be there with you in a couple weeks when I dog sit for a family member. Shes a big girl and needs to be walked. Always a joy when she comes to visit. Enjoy that delicious pairing of coffee and some dank smoke.

Hope everyone has a great day!

8 Likes

uhii i’m looking forward to it! :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :innocent:

5 Likes

Morning OGs :coffee:back at it again. Y’all have a great day

2 Likes