InTheWoods Journal

good morning @InTheWoods and OG!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, and anyone else stopping by yo make a journal :notebook: entry, just came in with the dog :dog: and time for coffee :coffee: and a buzz :honeybee:! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning guys! Just stopping by to say/get hi on this fine Sunday. Hope everyone has a chill day :sunglasses:

4 Likes

We had an earthquake in Schoharie years back . The only damage was a broken concrete porch that buckled. Though unusual, the Hudson River is a major fault line, the reason for its great depth ( for a river). That earthquake was somewhere in the 2s on the Richter scale. Long time ago.

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and crew in her hope you guys have a great Sunday!!

3 Likes

Good morning guys!!

5 Likes

Good afternoon @m0sirys @OhNo555 @Loggershands @Upstate @Hotrods_and_hounds @TopShelfTrees1 :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Slept in and went to straight into the tent chores. Hope everyone is relaxing and enjoying the weekend!

6 Likes

Chopped the LL, SBc and SBa. Trimmed up and drying now. :mechanical_arm:

Checked the trichs on the Punchline bx1, coming down at 9weeks. Spreading out the trim jail duration :grin:. Its giving off a legit fruit punch scents off on her. Pretty wild. Also, the SSDD BBS F2’s has one that gives off a Berry earth scent, while the other has kushy funk scent ( more bubbakush leaner). Visually those two look the closest to finishing. I took some photos, ill post later on today.

Starting to checking trichome’s on all the remaining ladies, ideally all would come down at 9 weeks but most look like they could go another week or two based on the amount of white pistils still being thrown.
With that said they may get taken either way at nine weeks and will wait to see them go longer on the second run of their clones.

11 Likes

Awesome! So close, yet so far :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Life on an escalator, five steps forward. How am I at the beginning again? :joy:

1 Like

Day 60F

Sun Ra @syzygy

Triple Sun A x SSDD 1 @syzygy

Triple Sun A x SSDD 2

Triple Sun A x SSDD 3

Chem 91 SK VA X SSDD 1 @syzygy

Chem 91 SK VA X SSDD 2

Chem 91 SK VA X SSDD 3

Deadzone x OGC/CJ 1 @VAkish

Deadzone x OGC/CJ 2
Very unique scent and enjoying the bud structure on her.

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ -Coffee 1 @VAkish

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ -Coffee 2

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ - Berry @VAkish

SSDD BBS F1 1 @syzygy

SSDD BBS F1 2

Punchline Bx1 @pharmerfil

Forgot to take shots of Stone Stour F2, and Bubblegum Chem F2 I will add that in later on or tomorrow.

28 Likes

Everything looking good and frosty! Wonder how many trichomes there are in that tent.

5 Likes

Thanks brotha, Hope you had a great weekend.

My guess would be 30 million. That would be a crazy calculation.

If someone could come up with a way to do that, it would be cool. A very thorough scan of the whole plant, then have a program run to start counting.

7 Likes

Ya idk what’s my favourite anymore but I’m partial to those OG/casey crosses :wink: awesome!

2 Likes

It’s hard to pick which one is the favorite especially when I left some out haha. I will say a couple werent grown out to their full potential.
On the clone run of them I hope to get a better look at the BG Chem F2, one looks like a winner with vibrant Burgandy hairs. Slight bubblegum scents from her too.

The smaller yielding SSDD x OGC/CJ coffee in fabric pot will most likely do much better in poly bags.

C91SKVAx SSDD # 3 to see if she throws male parts in week 4 again. I don’t think it will as nothing has come back since and was only found under two bud sites. A tiny bit of pollen has hit some plants since one male flower opened before finding it. I see a couple seeds growing but nothing I’ m worried about.

The OGC/CJ crosses has some fire in them seeds. The rest of them will be popped for sure after hitting my goal of running everything I’ve received from OGs at least once. Looking at three possibly four more runs and ill have it knocked out. :mechanical_arm:

11 Likes

Looking wonderful! Love the close up pics. You’re gonna have some :fire: to smoke soon

Here’s a shitty pic of some Sour Serenade from today while I wad trimming

23 Likes

Wow, great photos and closeups of those FROSTY nugs!

2 Likes

Looks dank AF

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

plants looking amazing! :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile:

have a great day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @InTheWoods, @m0sirys and the rest of the crew on this day of the GR8 anticipated day of the solar eclipse! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :waxing_crescent_moon: :+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

5 Likes