InTheWoods Journal

Morning OGs :coffee: hope y’all have a good day

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

:yum: You knocked it out of the park brotha! Thanks again for running her and lighting a fire under my ass to get them going haha. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I have 7 females and they all look pretty uniform in height. Frost develops in the 3rd week of flowering.

2 males are kinda dropping now, Collecting has been slow since the temps have been quite low and purpling is occurring on the pollen sacks. I will have to add the heat mat to keep them happy and keep dropping.

@Elpolloloco Thanks brotha, Hope you have a great week!

@Ottafish
58 days under 11/13 and :axe:

Super Dank!

Thanks brotha, Some are tip top magoo, Some have been neglected lol.

I’m shot, it’s today?

Likewise brotha, Hope the coffee is deliciously smooth!

20 Likes

Just chilling until I go get the grandparents up. I’ll make coffee when I get back lol.

Yeah the eclipse is today, I’m scrambling to find the glasses for it :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Good morning! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

6 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

enjoy your coffee and have a great day! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee:

Getting up to the 70s today. It’s going to be gorgeous out. New job interview as well. :crossed_fingers:

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Good luck my friend :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

That both sounds great! Of course I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your interview! :grin:

Viel Glück!

2 Likes

Good morning and Thanks brotha. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Card 1 went out yesterday, card 2 will go out today! { all wouldnt fit in one card :joy: }

3 Likes

Good morning brotha man! Hope you have an amazing day!

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods, @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys and the rest of you guys checking in the journal :notebook: this morning. I am late to the party :tada: today woke up to a plumbing 🪠 issue 🫤. Not to happy rate now, but got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:. :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Sheeeeet! Literally :poop: hope it’s not as bad as you think my friend :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Don’t know just yet, water is on the front porch and on top of the concrete. The incoming water main travels that path, but no water in the house. Plumber coming some time today. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hopefully it stays that way for you and gets fixed before any worse

2 Likes

Man thats rough morning brotha, Hope its something simple and not much got water damage.

@TopShelfTrees1 Good evening brotha. Almost time to make more coffee :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

So the phone interview seemed to go well, Up to the Head grower for me to get the in-person interview/walk through the SOPs I’d imagine. I should get an answer on Friday, It would be cool to get my foot in the door as a Cultivation Tech. Maybe put some love back into the buds thats really missing.

I took down a bunch of plants one day shy of 9 weeks. 2 BG chem F2, Both SSDD BBS F1, Punchline, Stone Sour. Tomorrow I will take down the majority and leave a couple I’d like to see couple more days as I catch up on the trimming.

Also need to sift more soil, move all from the 3x3 into the 5x5. Uppot a bunch in 1gallons.
Time to hammer down. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and all OG`s :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope your interview went well! have a great wednesday brotha :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Little smorgasbord this morning of the smalls. Lazy Lightning, Sugar belts x PR/BV C , Sugar belts x PR/BV bubble hash.

Here are the plants from yesterday that got chopped on day 62

Punchline Bx1 @pharmerfil.

Stone Sour F2 @pharmerfil

Bubblegum Chem F2 3 @JAWS

Bubblegum Chem F2 1 - Jaws

SSDD BBS F1 1 @syzygy

SSDD BBS F1 2 - Syzygy

Time to chop some more before work. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great day!

20 Likes

very nice i hope they smoke good for you my friend.

peace …

2 Likes

The BG Chem F2 1 Vibrant hairs had my eye the whole time. Looking forward to giving them a proper second run. I feel I didn’t get to see their full potential, I know ill enjoy the smoke. thanks brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Oh that all looks fantastic! One more delicious than the other :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:! Great, you must have a lot of fun with it :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like