InTheWoods Journal

Thanks brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Work picked up here since the weather is nice out. Spring is in the air, and it feels nice to be back to work although feeling beat up after the first week does not haha.

Hope you’re having a great week!

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and friends. Hope all are starting out on a good note :musical_note: today. I think :thinking: I am going to take it easy today, wore :hot_face: from the last few days. :blush::ok_hand::tada::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Definitely listen to the body when its telling you to take it easy.

I’ll be looking forward to sunday to rest and plant the outdoor veggie garden.

Hope you get some rnr brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

some nice shots and for sure nice plants man !! great as always! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and everyone

I hope your week is going well!

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

enjoy your coffee hope it is smooth and delicious :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a great start to the weekend!

4 Likes

Those plants are absolutely thriving.

1 Like

Good morning OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone’s coffee is strong and deliciously smooth,
Half day for me today at work, Woo hoo! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Here’s a little preview of your buds curing @VAkish

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ - Coffee 1

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ - Coffee 2

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ - Berry

Deadzone x OGC/CJ 1

Deadzone x OGC/CJ 2

The smaller buds that I tried are all great and only will get better in time. I’ve been so busy lately I forgot when I put them in grove bags haha. I’ll give them another two weeks before a through smoke report.
Thanks again for the opportunity brotha!

23 Likes

Damn! They are looking good. You did a great job with them. I’m really liking the Sour Serenade buds with their stinky chocolate kushy smell. Smokes strong too. Hope you have a great day!

5 Likes

Nice! Looks freaking great in here, those buds are juicy!

2 Likes

Good afternoon @InTheWoods, @VAkish and the rest of the crew making them journal :memo: entries on this beautiful Friday. I know I am quite late :alarm_clock: today, but had a prior commitment to take care of! Good day to all! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks brotha!

Thats sounds like my type of bud. You knocked it out of the park with her. When I get her to F2 expect a nice sack of them.

Thanks brotha! I have to stop by your thread and check out your garden. Been a hectic two weeks.
How was the Odisha x blue Sunshine smoke?

I couldnt have asked for better weather. It was gorgeous out.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 Likes

Sounds great! Speaking of seeds…you just made me deseed two small lower buds from the two lower branches of the SS girl. I hadn’t checked her yet. Looks like I’ll get 120-150 seeds off her. Pollinated by my OG Chem x Casey Jones males. Took a better bud pic also

19 Likes

hummina hummina hummina :joy:

I don’t like tooting my horn but that bud looks fire! I can only imagine what the crosses will make with your OGC/CJ males. The DZ x OGC/CJ 2 is the one I will run again. Its very unique. Funny how its the plant thats kinda on the back burner in veg/flower that really shines in smoke and smell. Not earthy or funky, sweet smelling. Love the braided bud structure. I will run multiples of her haha.

13 Likes

:joy: Everytime I think I don’t like a plant it turns out to be the best one. Kinda starting to think there’s something to it

1 Like

Seriously I think the plant knows, Changes to be the better one when she isn’t getting the same attention haha.

2 Likes

Not bad, but had too many aphids so she was kind of a wreck. The taste was bad the high was good. :joy:
You should definately stop by tho, gardens getting big. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice!! those are some good looking buds!

2 Likes