InTheWoods Journal

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all a nice day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Good morning @InTheWoods and friends, looks :eyes: kinda Ho Hum this morning in MD. Just came back in the house with Cooper Morgan, he is ready for breakfast :fried_egg: and I am ready for coffee :coffee: and a buzzzz! Have a great day OG’s! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee:

I forgot it was opening day for fishing on Thursday. While we were working the route I saw a bunch of people out and about with their fishing poles everywhere from the streams/creeks to rivers/shoreline. I need to get my fishing license renewed and get out there.

Is it because of the treatments to combat the aphids that the taste was bad?
Maybe make some bubble hash out of here?

We been getting frost the past couple nights, weird for end of April. Thankfully it warms up from here on out. Hope your morning turns around after some more coffee and a nice bowl or two!

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and has a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods and friends, guess you are enjoying a sleep :sleeping_bed: in today! Have a GR8 day! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee:

I wish brotha but wanted to hit the ground running to get it out of the way for the rest of the day.
Busy morning right from the start, took down the old 5x5 and all that it entails. Wrestled the new Spider Farmer 5x5. You can tell these are quality tent. It’s much larger than the 5x5 I took down. I’m not sure why but I’ll take the additional space in there. It’s weird seeing the floor. :joy:

Last night I made bubble hash too with all the trim from the last harvest. Not as much return as I’d imagine with the amount of material I used but it’s that beautiful gold. Now that most of the stuff to do done now inside and on cruise control. I can put more focus on getting all veggie started for the garden outside. Ill snap some pictures later of the plants in the new tent and the bubble hash.

Time to make some breakfast and more coffee. Hope everyone’s coffee is strong and deliciously smooth! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and friends!

2 Likes

I think mostly just damage and missing trichs. I didn’t use any sprays on them. I’ll revisit soon as she definately needed some cure.

2 Likes

Hey man, try out something I learned. Dry your buds all the way out crispy dry then put them in an environment with 60% humidity and they will soak it back up. Then cure. Bagging buds up too early is the worst thing you can do. My best buds have been ones I just neglect and leave. They dry, soak up humidity, dry again, soak up humidity. The grove bags are definitely the bomb for storage.

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you had a great weekend brotha, have a great start into the week! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 @Kasper0909 @Ottafish @m0sirys and OGs! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start the week!

90u Mega Blend.
30ish hours in the freezer, I will break it down into smaller chunks soon. I like looking at a big glob of gold haha.

Makes sense, I hope the cure brings out some taste for ya.

Thanks brotha, I will try this out! Hope you are well and had a great relaxing weekend! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Likewise brotha! The weather finally turned and with that helped my uncle split some wood on saturday, then got some rest yesterday.

11 Likes

thats great man spliting wood can make fun depends on the amount . the weather here is still so changeable. but yesterday it was ok and my little one, who is not so little anymore :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:celebrated his 21st birthday! time flies so fast…

3 Likes

thankfully it was only a couples cords this time.

Thats awesome, Happy birthday to your son! :partying_face:
Hope you guys had a fun day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I keep saying the one drug big pharma should create is a time dilation drug or like a time perspective drug that shifts your reference of time back to when your little and an hour seem like a half day. I’d get so much done before breakfast then. :joy:

4 Likes

That’s good that it wasn’t too much.

thank you brotha . iĺl tell him :slight_smile:
we had a good time with a couple of friends and family. and the mini dog right in the middle of that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

back home he was like … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that would be so great . :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: would have a lot of application possibilities

5 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and friends :wave:t3:

4 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @InTheWoods and friends. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Going into the 90s :hot_face: in MD today so we are going to get a hot :fire:one! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Research shows that your brain will feel like time lasts longer if you are doing something new every day. It’s when you do the same thing over and over, that time seems to fly by.

3 Likes

Dude, I just read an article about why our perception of time changes as we get older and why an hour felt like foreverrrrrr when we were kids and why now it feels like,”Shit! Only an hour?!?” I’d post the link, but I can’t remember where I read it or how I even came across it. It was interesting, though haha.

4 Likes

But just when you get older. And I only say that because when we were kids, we were doing the same thing over and over (sitting in class eight hours a day, five days a week) and that shit felt like it would never end haha.

2 Likes

That’s the problem with torture… sometimes you think it’ll never end wink emoji

2 Likes

Yeah, I often wonder if that’s why I’ve always been so averse to having a “normal” job. It’s like,”I did this already. I spent eight hours a day, five days a week, doing something I didn’t really wanna be doing between the ages of four and eighteen. I think I’m done doing that.”

I mean, really, I just can’t get behind that schedule at all haha…

2 Likes