InTheWoods Journal

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @HomegrownVABudz, and the rest of the early bird :parrot: crew! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good evening brothas @m0sirys @HomegrownVABudz @OhNo555 :beer:

Another long day in the sun, Farmers tan in full effect.

Hope everyone had a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

hope you ad a great day yesterday and you didn´t catch a sunburn.

have a great thursday :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

It was a fun one haha, I think the tan I have already helps with not getting sunburn.
Looking forward to relaxing this weekend.

great that you had fun ! good that you have some tan for protection sunburn can be nasty .

weekend is coming till than have agreat day

2 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys & friends! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning early risers! Are you guys on the east coast? Usually I’m going to bed when you guys get up when it’s a weekend. I’m up celebrating life.

5 Likes

So… I’m a coffee snob.What about you guys? I like dark roast beans. have a grinder myself. That’s
Key! Then usually I put half and half, although heavy whipping cream is better, then just a splash of vanilla.
Mmmm, got to be strong!

3 Likes

Good morning fellow OG’ers, up early as well tending to the crops. Can’t say I’m a coffee drinker myself but I luv some hot cocoa… :grin:

4 Likes

Well shit, as long as you like it! A warm drink is always good no matter what it is.

1 Like

Morning OGs :coffee: may your lungs be filled with the best smoke :triumph::triumph:

5 Likes

Then it’s time to make a dank breakfast huh?

2 Likes

The dankest :skunk:

1 Like

What’s it going to be?

2 Likes

Coffee and fresh squeezed Royal Procession lol

6 Likes

My favorite would be chicken fried steak or corned beef hash, with hash browns with Tapatio, and eggs
Sunny side up. Mmmm

3 Likes

When is nap time haha

4 Likes

I haven’t even started thinking about food yet :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I get ya. I don’t really eat breakfast much.
Buy it’s a good meal, we really shouldn’t skip. When I smoke typically I’m raiding the fridge about 30 minutes later. Last night I ate edibles. Woke up at 6am and ate 1/4 of a giant Costco cheesecake. Then woke up at 12 pm still totally fucked. Slept like a baby though.

4 Likes

Good afternoon @OhNo555 @HomegrownVABudz @Ottafish @ManyManySpliffs :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I am. I’m up early and try to get to bed early too. When my sleep schedule gets off then I wake up at 8 and feel like I wasted the day. "where has the day gone? " haha

What a great start to the day!

4- 5 eggs, Large amount of extra crispy home fries, 3-4 strips crispy bacon, couple slices of semi burnt toast with some butter or jam for a savory breakfast. Sweet side ill do French Toast and make a half of loaf for myself. 2-3 slices is a tease. add some bacon for nice combo.

Writing that out has made me hungry. Lickin my chops haha. I’ll order some chinese food soon. I eat it too much but its soo damn good. :grin:

4 Likes