InTheWoods Journal

Damn man… that’s a hell of a breakfast! You made me hungry too!

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and all OGś :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you all have a great start into the day with a tasty coffee! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Hawk chillen after the storms.

Falling behind but after this weekend I should be back in cruise control. :crossed_fingers:

Remaining LL and SBxPRvBV clones are coming down this weekend.

[Lambsbread behind this clone]

Metal Haze x Dragon Energy and Malawi Gold reaching getting theyre stretch on.
Almost as tall as the tallest Dream Drifters.

Dream Drifters
Day 84F
Slowly but surely we’ll get those white hairs maturing.

Sour Serenades
Day 72F

Going for 77 days on the kush leaners, 83 for the sour leaning plants.

Kush leaner, Bubba kush , Big dense Calyx, Purpling on both buds and fans.

Kush leaner

Semi Sour leaner

Hard to read this one. Nice hybrid leaner

Has a little bit of both, Dense cola, with some fox tailing or outward bracts.

Sour leaner

The lady that threw 2-3 Nanners on main cola tips. Looked over the whole plant and was only on the main cola. Plucked and continued. Most Sour D leaner.

Royally Hazed
Water only.

D55F

Silverback Haze
D55F

Contango [R2]
D55F

Dream Drifter [R2]
D55F

19 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @Ottafish, @m0sirys, & all the rest of you guys stopping by here this morning! May you coffee :coffee: be hot :hot_face: and your grills be smoking :dash: this holiday weekend! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning and likewise brotha! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning fellas, you ain’t never lied.:grin:

3 Likes

Nice raptor shot :eagle:

4 Likes

Damn brother! Those Sour Serenades looks fire :fire::fire::fire: Very interesting and definitely something I have to take a closer look at!

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @InTheWoods @m0sirys, and the rest of the early birds :eagle:! Looks :eyes: like this holiday weekend is kicking :leg: off with some much needed sunshine :sun_with_face:! :partying_face::clap::hugs::wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 @Cartwright @LonelyOC @ManyManySpliffs and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Coffee needs to brew faster. :joy:

He was getting bullied by the crows shortly after. Crows are badass too.

Stoked on how they are looking and the nice variety inside. Bummed I didnt get them to F2 this round but I’ll get them done soon.

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and has a great saturday!:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and friends! Spent most of yesterday at the hospital :hospital: yesterday with my mother in law. She has been bleeding :drop_of_blood: internally and they are still trying to figure it all out. My wife is really upset as she is in her 80s and only weighs about 100 pounds wet. I hope she is going to be ok for my wife’s sake. :slightly_smiling_face::wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning to you, and best thoughts to your family in a difficult time. We also, recently lost a matriarch at an advanced age, it’s never easy , so again prayerful for your clan.

3 Likes

Thanks @Cartwright and I will pass your blessings on to my wife. Very nice of you to take the time coz post that. :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good afternoon brotha :coffee:

Very sorry to hear that news. Sending positive vibes and hope they find out the cause asap! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thanks @InTheWoods for you kind blessings, I to hope today that they figure out what is the cause just so my mother in law and my wife can get peace of mind again. :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

good morning @InTheWoods and all coffee lovers! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great start into the week with a smooth and delicious coffee :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, and the rest of the gang. The sun is shining and the coffee :coffee: is hot :hot_face:, weather looking :eyes: good till early this evening. Glad are holiday is not going to be ruined with rain. Have a GR8 Memorial Day :tada:! :facepunch::wink::+1::ok_hand::blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Late start after a great time yesterday at our friends Memorial Day party.

The band was great yesterday. They were playing Black Sabbath Hand of Doom in this shot.

His wall of Remembrance.

Happy Memorial Day!

9 Likes

Today is a big day in Washington, DC. Rolling thunder comes through today, but we are not going downtown. There have been to many shootings lately. We have been down there in the past to celebrate :tada:, but not so much lately sad to say. The random shootings are out of control and have become a daily occurrence :grimacing:! :blush::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Rolling Thunder in Washington, DC 2024 :tada:

4 Likes