InTheWoods Journal

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

@Ottafish good night and have a good rest :smiley:

4 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @Ottafish, @m0sirys and the rest of you guys up so early! Got to run and make the wife a birthday :birthday: breakfast :fried_egg: before she heads off to work! Have a good day! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a great day!

3 Likes

Rate back at you @VAkish! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Funny you mention this one, I was hell bent on getting a pack of it when I returned to growing. One of the reasons I chose the GTH cross from your list. GTH is one of those on my mythical beast list along side Alaskan ThunderFuck. I’ve heard of them but never got a chance to smoke them. Trainwreck would be cool to have again, at least I was able to try that haha.

Sounds a like a great tasting wax that doesn’t take the day the away!

Well that unfortunate but shit happens, At the time you probably were into other stuff at the time. Not on the radar like those two are now a days.

Nice! I think @syzygy grew some a while back too. its looks like some good smoke.( hard to find bad smoke in his pictures)
I think someone made f2s on here not too long ago too. You may still be able to run the Goji in the future.

Early to bed, Early to rise, makes a young man healthy, wealthy, and wise :joy:
I tend to go to bed early, I hate to be sluggish and draggin ass all day.

7 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 @VAkish @Ottafish and OGs! :coffee:

Coffee brewed, Garden watered, More strawberries picked, Chicken out and about.
I received my #16 cloning powder yesterday. Time to pick up the pace.

First I need to get all LCH, MCR, SWK up potted and into the 3x3. Then take cuts from the MG,MH x DE , Kili, LB, Quicksilver. I don’t think I can get any cuts of the WM,HKxMR, MR F2. due to zero lower branching.

All cuts will have to revert, so time is on my side with these longer flowering ladies. I will also take a lower branch off the one DD from the second run, very late (9th week) but I will try to better my cloning skills. Shes looks like a 12 week lady.

Awesome!
Happy Birthday Mrs. @OhNo555! :partying_face:

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

Good morning OG’ers, hope everyone has an awesome smoke filled day… :dash::dash:

5 Likes

This strawberry season has been incredible, and we still have two to three more weeks.

18 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

they have a nice appealing color ! and certainly taste good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Ghost Train Haze and Sour Bubble were the first two seeds I ever bought. Those were at the top back then. Definitely two great ones to breed with. I actually crossed the GTH to Sour Deisel way back but didn’t keep the seeds or gave them away I can’t remember. I wish I’d have kept some lol Oh well.
My buddies had the Alaska Thunder Fuck back when medical first became kinda legal. It was a good seller in the dispensary. It tested high and was stinky. I didn’t like the smell personally. It was a really musky, pungent, afghani type smell. Smelling it affected me like smelling eucalyptus leaves. It’s the stuff that smells so intoxicating it gives me a headache when trimming. It definitely has a unique smell if its own.

5 Likes

Well Bad news first, I lost both LL and SB x PRxBV mother cuts to mold while storing. It looks like I’ll be F2ing or OP the remaining LL pack sooner than later, I love that smoke. I have a couple LL x CD F3 seeds that have been on my mind lately after seeing the Sour Serenades too.

Good news is that it opens up for new mothers. I have a great feeling with the sativa run also the plants in veg. LCH, SWK,MCR, and C91 x SSDD have been up potted.

Saltwater Kush @hoss8455

Chem 91 SK VA x SSDD

Lemon Cheese Haze @HolyAngel

Moon Cheese Rocks @m0sirys

3x3
They reak in veg.

2x2
Cuts taken from MG, MH x DE, Kilimanjaro have entered the gauntlet. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
DD snip to try to revert and C91 SK VA x SSDD clone.

Hope everyone is having a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

21 Likes

Thats a bummer,

1 Like

Damn that sounds like a great cross. That probably would be a great one to do again one day.

Nice I may just be chasing the name from the hype back then. I’d love to try one day but it may have to be a cross or see if someone S1’d it. Which is fine too. Isn’t there multiple versions of ATF?

If it leaned more on the musky side I wouldn’t mind it. It’s when that real hashy. I get nauseous when trimming those types. I remember back in the day when Tangerine dream or orange something came around. I would try it on multiple occasions but I would get a headache from that orange zest terp. I haven’t enjoyed orange as a terp since. it’s very off putting till this day.

5 Likes

Its all good. I’m going with the flow on this one brotha. I was fortunate to have had her that long really. Especially with my terrible cloning abilities.

4 Likes

incredible strawberry season indeed.

2 Likes

I don’t wanna be a wet blanket or anything, but I wasn’t impressed with that Ghost Train Haze. I didn’t grow it, but I got an eighth of it from Kyle Kushman’s dispensary in Studio City years ago, just because of that whole High Times “strongest strain on earth” cover story. Maybe it was because it was “vegan grown” haha, I dunno, but I never bought it again.

I’ve loved all of the Rare Dankness stuff that I’ve grown myself, though. It’s all been very good.

5 Likes

That’s too bad about your mother cuts.

3 Likes

I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain, what I have never seen is a picture like this…
IMG_3002
Nice! :sunglasses: Lovin those strawberries!

Have a great night.

9 Likes

I’m sure there is. They actually had it labeled as Mantanuska Thunder Fuck. I think it’s the same. They had lots of cuts from OG’s before medical even happened. The source always makes a huge difference. People liked it though, and it sold good. It’s very potent. I used to get some Afghani too way back that smelled similar. It definitely was super potent but once again I didn’t care for the smell and taste.

1 Like

I’ve never heard the blanket statement. But I think I get it, and no worries man. I like to hear people’s opinions good or bad. Fuck sugar coating I want the truth. How long after it came out did you try it. I believe there was different seeds that came out. Like #1 through 7. I believe he sold rare dankness years ago as well so I wonder how the strains compare now. The seeds I got were all very uniform and super dank. I was impressed with how much oil it had in it. Not a lot of strains are real oily/greasy/sticky anymore because everyone chases the look which typically comes from Indica big trichome heads. I grew Bruce Banner too. I’d recommend that too. It was really good! Good terps, potent, and frosty.

It probably did suck coming from
Kyle Kushan, that guy is a phony.

4 Likes