InTheWoods Journal

We do have good local honey around here, so that’s a bonus. Haha

1 Like

Day 69

12 Likes

The little ones have all perked back up even the Lazy Lightning after that little flush.

Tomorrow I’ll up pot the 1 odisha into a cup from that tiny square.

8 Likes

Goood Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods :coffee:

1 Like

Good morning :coffee: @HomegrownVABudz What flavor are you starting the day out with?

I went with some White Rhino, Feeling like a stampede just trampled over me. Maybe I picked the wrong one. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m working my way down to the last of my purple canyon :sob:

Gonna make some coffee in a minute.

2 Likes

Dang, How’s the flavor on that purple canyon?
It’s got to be great if you’re at the bottom of the jar.

2 Likes

It’s been good, I’ve been selling a lot of it lol.

It tastes like a canyon, earthy :joy::joy:with a little gas and fruit but not much

2 Likes

Good morning guys! Hope your morning is going stellar

1 Like

Likewise! Hope you had a great birthday brotha! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I did in fact even with no fishing! A lot of that was to do with this place…. Never imagined I’d spend a birthday online but that haze had everyone huddled inside, had a few drop bys but mostly just my wife , sons and Charlii. Very blessed

1 Like

Man I would’ve fished with you… where’s the mf Covid mask lol

Glad to hear it, unfortunate about the continued haze from all that smoke but still sounds like a great one!

1 Like

10 week pictures inbound…

1 Like

10 weeks is over.
I’m letting them go one more week. Cutting it close for turnaround time since the next run going to be flipped on the 12th. The smells are overwhelmingly sweet musk from the whole gang. When I chop I will attempt to describe them in more detail.

BFC

BFC

BFC

Tahoe Animal

Tahoe Animal

Tahoe Animal

BFC

Tahoe Animal

Tahoe Animal

Sugar Mints

Tahoe Animal

Sundae Batter

Sundae Batter

Gelazzi

Sundae Batter

BFC Lower

Tahoe Lower

Tahoe Lower again

Tahoe Lower close up

Sundae Batter

Sundae Batter lower

Tent
(Gelazzi left front, Sundae Batter right front, Sugar Mints middle, BFC back left, Tahoe Animal back right)

8 Likes

See! I knew someone would have been down! @Thats_bank next time I’ll hit you up!

1 Like

That banana fruitcake has to be my favorite of the bunch, they’re all pretty but that bfc is the best.

1 Like

If only I was closer we’d be fishing every day lol my friends don’t seem to love it like I do

Looking stellar brotha man! Idk what’s my fav probs Tahoe animal just cuz pedigree