InTheWoods Journal

Good afternoon @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Just relaxing today. I made a new batch of bubble hash with all the trim in the freezer. it’s mainly haze crosses. Stoked to try it out.

90u on the top, 25u on the bottom. Only one wash.

Dream Drifters
Will get put into solo cups in a day or two.
25 out of 27

Clones getting big already and need to take new cuts off them. Let them recover for a couple days then flip all. Malawi Gold in the back left corner will 4 to 5x once she gets flipped. A little training might be necessary in her.
Kilimanjaro in the front Left.
MH x DE 1 and 2 clones are growing very quickly. #3 is a little slower in veg but also could be held back an extra week since it doesnt stretch 4x.

Nice!

I’ll try both to see which it prefers on the clones. For one plant I’ll do more high light, good dry backs and lighter feed on one, and the other will get less light (not directly under) /limited dry backs and water/ feed more.

Hope everyone has a great relaxing day!

18 Likes

Hey :wave: @InTheWoods and the rest of you guys stopping in to post. Bubble hash looking :eyes: good and you got a lot going on rate now I can see. Good luck with all the new plants 🪴! :beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::star_struck::wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and all the rest of guys. Getting a few showers :cloud_with_rain: today! We can really use it :hugs:! :beach_umbrella::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee: :umbrella: :vulcan_salute:

Rainy day here today too. At least the garden is getting a nice soaking.

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 Likes

It’s been nice and rainy here. The pumpkin plant is loving it lol.

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Nice! Temps have been quite low for end of July. Hanging in the 70s. Ill take it though haha.

3 Likes

Lemon Cheese Haze @HolyAngel
Day 17F

Extra leaf on a branch.

Wild Sawtooth double Serrations on this one.

Same this happening on her like plant 9.

Saltwater Kush @hoss8455
Day 23F

Day 23F

Day 16F

I looked over #1 and still fine. Ill try to limp her to the finish line. I need more experience with these very long flowering ladies.

Quicksilver @Elpolloloco

MH x DE 1 @boatbum325

MH x DE 3(edited : originally posted it as #2, Corrected now)

Pablo Two Times @Guitarzan

Sour Serenade Micro Report
Royal Procession (@darkillusion) x Useful’s Chocolate Diesel F3 pollen ( @AzSeaindooin420 )
11-13 weeks to finish.
Nanner issues on a couple.

Scent/Flavors: Earthy Kush

Scent/Flavors: Sweeter sour diesel, lemon or lime in there.

Scent/Flavors: Earthy lemon kush

Scent/Flavors: Sour Deisel.

Scent/Flavors: Slight rubber, sour ,earth

Scent/Flavors: Earthy Kush, Slight citrus.

Scent/Flavors: Citrus earth

Overall, I find them to be some great daytime smoke. They will need more work to iron out the nanners that showed up near end of flowering to make it more stable.

Day 84F
Malawi Gold @Tejas

Kilimanjaro @Kidete

MH x DE 2 @boatbum325
Going back and forth with myself if I want to let her go another week with the number of white hairs, Some amber trichs already on the older swollen calyxes.

Lambsbread @Upstate

Unfortunate news on #2. Continuous aggravation led to herming, chopped her down today to avoid pollen flying on to the newer flowering ladies.

The remaining lady. Fingers crossed I don’t screw this one up too.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day!

25 Likes

That will have come from the Royal Kush used in the original Royal Procession more than likely.

4 Likes

Very nice update!

3 Likes

I was thinking it was from the AMG sour side. Thanks for the insight. With some work I hope to tease it out with stable selections down the road.I have to OP first because I’m down to like 7 seeds now.

How many generations do you think it would take if stable selections were made on both sides? I’m guessing F3 if lucky or F4 with some work. Hope you’re doing well and having a great year brotha!

@Tejas Thanks brotha, I’m very tempted to take them at 13 weeks but I’ll resist the urge. :grin:

6 Likes

Always impressive to see you growing so many different plants and providing documentation for all of them!

6 Likes

The Royal Kush was a 10 gen BX and even the breeder has stated that generation had a herm problem.

Should be fine at the F3 stage.

5 Likes

Very kind brotha, I’ve been lurking on your thread lately. Constant beautiful macro shots enticing me to get a tripod and correct cord for my nikon. Then pony up for a macro lens. I’m very curious how the VN turns out even with the mutation. Are you taking cuts off her and putting TS A pollen on her?

5 Likes

Sweet! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

hi @InTheWoods ,

i hope that when you read this your coffe is strong delicious and of course that you doing well!!!

great pics and so much diversity love it ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Likewise brotha, Hope youre kicking ass at your new job!

5 Likes

Great update, I’m loving all the pictures.

[quote=“InTheWoods, post:4072, topic:111901”]

When they start to show some nice frost like this so early, it gets me really optimistic for the end result.

11 Likes

Hey :wave: @InTheWoods and friend, hope everyone had a nice day! :parasol_on_ground::ok_hand::star_struck::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @Igor @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong.

Yesterday on our first account, I got stung on my eyebrow and my face partially swelled up. I looked like a pumpkin head with a reddish hue haha. Thankfully I’m not allergic otherwise It would have been a different story.

After work I put on my chef hat. Pork chops, mini potatoes, jalapenos, zucchini and onion.
Little bit of EVOO, Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Italian seasoning.

While waiting for the birds to go in, a beautiful sunset appeared. A nice way to cap off the day.

Oh yea, I’m stoked brotha! I’m having a hard time getting the SWKs cuts to root. Most likely due to the TK in there and reading how finicky rooting her can be. Fingers crossed I can get one of each to root.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

14 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods, @Igor, and all the rest of you guys! :parasol_on_ground::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes