InTheWoods Journal

Good morning @InTheWoods, hope that face is feeling better today! I raise a few hives of bees and know all about that lol, have a great day brother!

5 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @Sailorboy and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone was able to sleep in a little bit this morning. I know I hit the snooze button many times.
Time to chug some coffee and get stuff done.

Thanks brotha I was thinking getting a hive but after that I said to myself, Are you nuts? haha.

Dream Drifter #5 reveg truckin along.

I plan on my taking multiple cuts from her to make a mother and run for flower again.

Will the flowers rot the stem eventually if left?

12 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @InTheWoods, @Sailorboy, and the rest of the gang. Got lots of sun :sun_with_face: this morning and took the dog :dog: for a romp on the beach :beach_umbrella:. Drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned now! Have a GR8 weekend! :ok_hand::beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

The flowers can rot and the rot out the stem, yes. RH is a tricky balance when trying to root clones with flowers on them. That’s how I lost that foxtaily lemon cheese haze I found awhile back. Flowers rotted everything and it died.

3 Likes

@OhNo555 Sounds like a great morning, Likewise brotha!

@HolyAngel Damn the rot gods for taking that Lemon Cheese Haze lady.
Thanks brotha ,I’ll be trying to take cuts off her sooner than later then.

2 Likes

Good morning fellas, hope everyone has a wonderful grow day…

2 Likes

Lol, you get use to the stings, but believe it or not I kinda feel pain-free after a sting for awhile. But, the ones to the face DO make you question it lol. Hope you have a great day!!!

1 Like

Good afternoon @ManyManySpliffs, @Sailorboy and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and has an awesome remainder of the weekend!

Metal Haze X Dragon Energy #2 :axe:

Day 88F (Earlier on I confused plant 3 for 2, Corrected the prior posts)

Super stinky lady. Chemy fuel profile that burns the nostril.
Easy to grow. slight purpling I love the strings of buds.

Bullseye with that Terp profile.

28 Likes

Hey :wave: @InTheWoods nice looking :eyes: plant 🪴, hope you and the rest of you guys had a good day! :ok_hand::wink::beach_umbrella::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m loving the strings of buds structure of that plant, looks like it will be a 5 minute job to trim it.

Hope everyone has a good Monday, it’s just into Tuesday here, still freezing at night although I somehow got sunburned on the beach yesterday. Fell asleep on my front, woke up and could feel I was burning so I turned into my back and fell asleep again. Now I look like a bloody crabstick, red on the front and back but white down the sides.

6 Likes

Wild to be talking to someone from the future. :grin:

All three MH x DE were a breeze to trim.

MH x DE #2

Haha I guess the sun is still strong in the winter down there. Hope you have a great week!

13 Likes

Malawi Gold #2 Close up on day 90F @Tejas
I will chop her today since I see amber and don’t want too much of it to try to get a more soaring effect. I do full plant update when I pull her out of the tent and chop. MG #1 will need the full 14 weeks.

24 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods & friends! Looks :eyes: like the heat is ramping up again in MD on the East coast :joy::joy::joy:, glad I am at the beach :beach_umbrella:! :crazy_face::fishing_pole_and_fish::guitar::ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @InTheWoods @Emeraldgreen and the rest of the OG crew… :+1:t5:

2 Likes

It looks good to go. One thing I did find with the MG is a much higher level of THCV. The longer the cure, the better it gets.

3 Likes

frosty buds good luck chop away!

Good afternoon, evening and morning @OhNo555 @ManyManySpliffs and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
A busy day to get back into cruise control for a couple weeks.

Malawi Gold #2 @Tejas
woody leathery, slight spice undertone.

Day 90F
Kilimanjaro @Kidete

Lambsbread @upstate

She will need to be tied up soon.

Malawi Gold #1 @Tejas

Thanks brotha, I’ll try to keep my hands off it :grin:

Close up on #1.
Do you agree it needs another week?

Saltwater Kush @hoss8455
Day 29F
Some yellowing on her lower fan leaves. Shes seems to be a hungrier than #4. In 1 gallon mix, I added 1 mL of Cal mag along with 10mL of Tiger bloom. Her first feeding of flower nutrients.
Since it was lite mix, I gave the remaining mix to 4,5 and all LCHs.

Day 22F

Lemon Cheese Haze @HolyAngel

LCH clones look to be rooted and starting to grow. The multiple cuts in one 4in pot will be separated.
SWK 4 and 5 seem to holding on, 1 died and I didnt replace it.
Took cuts off K, MG, MHxDE 1.

MH x DE #1, #2, #3

Kilimanjaro

Malawi gold #1

Dream Drifters were uppotted today. They’re trucking along. I removed all the old flowers on the re vegged cut to prevent losing her. Ill take cuts off her in a week.

Hope everyone is having a great week :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

24 Likes
3 Likes

Morning and goodnight! Smoked a bowl and passing out✌🏼

2 Likes